Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025
Replying to naya • Jul 27, 2026
The sa scene was very long, very disturbing, can we get toxic stroy and still respect intimacy boundaries , Patrick…
i mean i definitely don't condone this at all, but he isnt someone who forces anyone. he has mentioned that many times, he doesnt like that nor he wanna do that. infact he has always respected lil jane's wishes, and never complained. the SA scene however, well, he has anger issues and yes little psychotic too. but tbh in the books, the SA scene was after when little jane tried to 'cheat' on him, but here that doesn't happen, so that scene came out of nowhere. nvm, what he did was wrong but he def has no intentions of raping little jane ever.
2 5
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 26, 2026
saw those cuteeee rapid kisses reel again and ugh i'm cryinggg because WHWYWYWYWY ARE THEY SO CUTE AND UGHHH πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­

ep 6 is literally THE CUTEST ep i have ever watched
13 0
Replying to amii • Jul 26, 2026
Genuinely got cuteness aggression for Chat in those beginning scenes like the poor guy just wants some appreciation…
fr like he was done so dirty by his father
0 1
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 26, 2026
this drama needs to be famous
THEY BE MISSING OUT! i just know that this is gonna get famous later or whenever BUT THIS WILL BE
0 5
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jul 26, 2026
GIRL I KNOW RIGHT??? I AM SHOCKED BY HOW GOOD THE CHEM IS LIKE IT IS JUST SO FUCKING PERFECT. THE WAY THESE BOTH…
TRUUUEE THAT! i'm so down bad for them, i've seen many good bls but the couple here??? OUTTA THE WORLD
1 1
Replying to Emmauk26 • Jul 26, 2026
Oh have you watched love in the moonlight, it's set around the same sort of era, it's so so good, highly recommend…
i dont wanna watch IFYLA lol but i will check interminable. any other good bl recs?
0 2
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 26, 2026
I reallllyyy think they will give us a happy ending, no matter what. Like what's the point then. Idc, pull up a lakorn or a reincarnation, they deserve a happy ending
14 1
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jul 26, 2026
Right?!!!!!! Phob looking at dad like "I earned these damn medals on my uniform, unlike you who gets them…
😭😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Emmauk26 • Jul 26, 2026
Oh have you watched love in the moonlight, it's set around the same sort of era, it's so so good, highly recommend…
I haven't, i decided to though
1 4
Replying to Juju • Jul 26, 2026
One of the things that i really love about this show is that Phob and Tin just kiss all the time. From a little…
I swear, like omg i looovvveee how cute they are and their kisses are seriously so heartwarming
1 0
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Jul 26, 2026
I made a joke earlier about my anxiety and not being able to enjoy the home making ..... I take that back. I am…
IKKKRRR
0 0
Replying to Emmauk26 • Jul 26, 2026
100% they're amazing and you can feel that love, passion, desire and desperation to be near each other and touch…
Frrrr, it's THAT GOOD
1 0
Replying to Gaia • Jul 26, 2026
Ok let's be honest: I basically cried THE WHOLE episode and I'm not sure if it was because of second-hand happiness…
I sweaaaaarrr
0 0
Replying to Caccus • Jul 26, 2026
Bro got cracked real good ONE TIME and started spilling all the national secrets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
😭
3 0
Replying to Neyvalan • Jul 26, 2026
I dont know what to say anymore I really hope this to end in a happy note but I dont know my intuition is saying…
I hope not 😭😭 i will cry
1 0
Replying to hansel714 • Jul 26, 2026
Gang the bullet just grazed his side arm. It’s not that serious.
Try being shot
12 0
Replying to hansel714 • Jul 26, 2026
Why is the prince always drunk when they have sex? He’s an alcoholic
He's not, he's just sad
12 0
Replying to EpisodeZer0 • Jul 26, 2026
these ppl were comparing Phob to Big Jane last ep its like comparing an angel to a devi.(dw i love BJ too)
Hahahahah IKKKKRR
0 0