News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
wahahaha, they're so addicting. :""") and they're really cute. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I love their Be Mine and Paradise. How about you? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh yes, I love Infinite. I'm just a new Kpop fan and they are the first group that I really liked. :D Hahaha.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup. I knowwww. She's really good. :D Every rose has its thorns~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! You're welcome! =) Hahaha, that drama is really good. :D You like Lee Hi? :D
0 0
On Sky of Love • May 31, 2013
Title Sky of Love
This movie is really great. I've cried a lot. And Haruma is really hot. :")
0 0
