Editorials
Replying to may • Feb 22, 2025
Title Always Home
i don't think they will actually date to be honest, more of a jealous character so that qichi actually makes moves
It feels like mc gets leftover tho :3
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 22, 2025
Title The First Frost
Is Mu Cheng Yun dumb ?It is clear fmc isn't interest and doesn't want to close with him but he is still so clingy.
4 1
On My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday • Feb 19, 2025
Title My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday
This is a masterpiece
1 0
On Twinkling Watermelon • Feb 19, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Just watch dudes ,this is one of the best dramas ever.
7 0
On A River Runs through It • Feb 19, 2025
Title A River Runs through It
8.3 rating for this? What's wrong with ppl? 6.2 or 6.3 should be the highest rating for this drama. ML and FML only get together for the last five minutes, and FML spends the whole drama chasing SML even though he has a girlfriend. She could easily be the worst FML of all time.
15 2
Replying to Yume Subs Project • Feb 15, 2025
Title Changes of Heart
https://www.tumblr.com/yumesubsproject
Thank you Yume 07
1 0
Replying to clara • Jan 12, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
People here really don't think.If his post was taken badly, it would be better for him to leave because Korea…
Yep yep korean ppl are really saints that why cele suicide rates is so fking high in korea,by the way I hope this drama flop
3 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Jan 12, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I'm fking done with this drama, yoona really need to teach her fandom how to live as proper human and not to be such toxic and bullying trash.
11 4
Replying to AARO: All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office • Dec 16, 2024
Title AARO: All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office
Replying to deleted comment
Netflix
3 0
On Riverside Code at Qingming Festival • Dec 16, 2024
Title Riverside Code at Qingming Festival
I really can't stand MC's silly character,Plz someone tells me this is not his real face.
1 1
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 9, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy Spoiler
SML is so much clingy & what wrong with FML ,they are getting on my nerves.
3 0
On AARO: All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office • Dec 7, 2024
Title AARO: All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office Spoiler
WTF ,FMC is the wife of delivery guy ?R U kidding me .what wrong with the director's brain, that folly fact kill the hype and interest of me for this drama .
1 0
Replying to Oppai Dono • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I decided to drop this drama,I don't like messy schedule and about that I need to wait half a month just for 1…
next week will postpone for han kang documentary
0 1
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
I understand most of people being upset about waiting another week and loosing interest for this. but I think…
I decided to drop this drama,I don't like messy schedule and about that I need to wait half a month just for 1 episode
0 3
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
What a shame ,if not for the messy schedule I believe this drama will become a really popular drama, now the schedule kill the hype of drama and interests of fans.
2 3
Replying to Oppai Dono • Dec 16, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
lol she is not maid bro,she is the sole princess of another country and he knew she won't really kill him.
relax bro,my mistake I thought you were talking about Jiang Ni
0 0
Replying to Oppai Dono • Dec 16, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
lol she is not maid bro,she is the sole princess of another country and he knew she won't really kill him.
for other pretty girls ,they are also not maids, they are his life saving bodyguards and about father son relationship ,they were just making an opera .
2 0
Replying to xxxzxxx • Dec 16, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
This is only based on the few episodes having been aired until now. The drama is enjoyable enough to watch but…
lol she is not maid bro,she is the sole princess of another country and he knew she won't really kill him.
2 5
