Celebrity
Replying to younggblood • Feb 22, 2026
Title Lovestruck in the City
I really loved the drama but what a disappointing last episode! Why am I watching the police officer?? Why would…
same I was super disappointed with this, dropped from a 10/10 to an 8.5/10 within one ep unfortunately
1 0
Lotusleafgreen • Jun 19, 2025
Review The Fabulous
These are all really valid points, yet I still enjoyed it loll. But you can't say ML is overacting, because he's not acting at all ðŸ˜. And the supermodel really played her role so so well that it was fun watching all of her scenes. Despite how ridiculous this drama is, I personally found it surprisingly refreshing and enjoyable.
1 0
Berbox Kay lee Zona • Apr 4, 2024
Review Chicken Nugget
Yess it was just a casual and fun watch. So so unserious and hilarious
0 0
Replying to mengosteen • Jan 2, 2024
Title One Day Off
Does it have to be a kdrama? Japan has some really unique shows that are kind of similar to One Day Off
I'd love to hear about these shows!!
0 0