News Replying to Sarah Card • Feb 1, 2015
Title Hello Gorgeous
Where can I watch this drama, Viki isn't working and drama cool doesn't seem to have the videos? Also with english…
It's on youtube raw ... You can always download the end subs from viki and sync them together
0 0
Replying to Osheboshe • Nov 10, 2014
Title Dear Heaven
I just finished watching this show..... My final thought is excellent.... Though I found the ending rushed.....…
Torrent file asian torrents..................
0 0
On Once Upon a Love • Jul 11, 2014
Title Once Upon a Love
I thought this drama was very good. I especially like sunny in this drama
1 0
On Cruel City • Jul 7, 2014
Title Cruel City
I just finished watching this drama..... One word ..... Speechless. And I agree Jung kyung ho stole the show. The ending could have been better. But I'm so glad I decided to watch
5 0
On Dear Heaven • Jun 17, 2014
Title Dear Heaven
I just finished watching this show..... My final thought is excellent.... Though I found the ending rushed..... But putting that aside, I think this drama is a must watch
2 2
Replying to renaa • Jun 17, 2014
Title Dear Heaven
where can i watch this?
Torrent at ... At under dear heaven
0 0
On Return of the Heiress • Feb 4, 2014
Title Return of the Heiress
It on viki
0 1
Replying to claudya87 • Jan 8, 2014
Title Runaway Sweetheart
But has good looking boys..so I'll keep watching this awful series..
Viki
0 0