News
On Reborn Rich • Jan 4, 2023
Title Reborn Rich
I think this was a well put together show. It did leave me with questions but I like how the twisted and turns went and episode15 was a real shocker.
1 1
On Golden Garden • Jan 4, 2023
Title Golden Garden
I just finished watching this show. It was good. The FL's did get on my nerves at some points. Overall a very well played out plot
0 0
On Douluo Continent • Jun 2, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I just started watching this series. I am ejoying it so far. Its nice to see the book come to life. I alittle confused on if this the adaptation of the legend of the dragon king.
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Jun 2, 2021
Title Praomook
The FL's sister is 17 but she don't go to school or college and managed to get a job in an office. I am on ep…
The fl sister is on summer break and is in hghschool
0 0
Replying to ananyaaaaaaz • Jun 2, 2021
Title Praomook
I kinda suspect treenutch now.... :/
I think its the sisters husband
0 3
On Praomook • Jun 2, 2021
Title Praomook
Hey guy there seems to be a crack down on websites. Many old sub site are being sent notices. To hell them out and keep subbing let the share info in spoilers. Just a suggestion. I just finished watching epsoud 1 and this giving me cubic vibes. If cubic had a little rom com mixed in to it. So far loving and I like the opening them song also
1 0
On Kuan Kammathep • May 31, 2021
Title Kuan Kammathep
Just finished watching it.....I love these love stores. The ml and fl were great but I loved the gang
0 1
On Ano ko no, Toriko • May 30, 2021
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
This was such a cute film
1 0
On May-December Couple • May 30, 2021
Title May-December Couple
Just finished this drama. It was funny and annoying at the same time
2 0
On Jao Sao Ban Rai • May 29, 2021
Title Jao Sao Ban Rai
I just started watching this show. I'm enjoying this show. I like the shows made in the 90s and 2000
0 1
On Daring Women • May 29, 2021
Title Daring Women
I just finished watching this show for a second time and truly enjoyed it. Im a fan of lee chang hoon shows.
2 0
On Sweet Tai Chi • Apr 13, 2020
Title Sweet Tai Chi
I just had time to watch this series. The english subs are out. i very much enjoyed this show
0 0
On Class of Lies • Aug 22, 2019
Title Class of Lies
Very good and interesting series
0 0
On Long Live the King: Mokpo Hero • Aug 17, 2019
Title Long Live the King: Mokpo Hero
It's on Amazon prime. The synopsis is wrong though. It could this movie to be good
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • May 5, 2019
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
can you send it to me too, please
0 0
Replying to LanLan • Jan 21, 2019
Title Time Teaches Me to Love
I’m subbing this. Private message me for details.Edited to add: Guys please stop requesting on this thread and…
please send me the details
0 0
On Peak Marn • Mar 2, 2017
Title Peak Marn
I agree with asteriarose " worst ending ever"
0 0
On Mr. Bodyguard • Sep 23, 2015
Title Mr. Bodyguard
This is good and funny
0 0
On A Different Kind of Pretty Man • May 2, 2015
Title A Different Kind of Pretty Man
Ok I just finished this drama..... It had some moments.....zang Han was great in the show other than that , I agree it was bad
0 0
On A Different Kind of Pretty Man • May 1, 2015
Title A Different Kind of Pretty Man
Yu chin is getting on my nerves and I'm on ep 7
0 0