News
On Rattan • Jul 28, 2022
Title Rattan
What I love about this series is they really showcase the beauty of nature.And the female lead is very powerful I like it.There's plenty of plot twist as well.I like how they dress very fashionable and classy,the visuals,and acting were awesome!!
7 0
On A River Runs through It • Oct 6, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
I couldn't stop crying while watching the last episode coz it's like I've been watching them growing up from highschool until they became successful..and this drama made me cry a lot of times, I'm so attached with this I want season 2 so bad huhu I can't get enough of them I really love their friendship, character development,and romance
3 1
Replying to Jessica Sara Li • Aug 29, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
hi, may i know what is the name of the comic on TAP READ? Thanks.
flash marriage:love is in the air
1 0
Replying to Max • Aug 11, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
where ???? ...its not on youtube !!
in facebook 🤧
0 0
On Unforgettable Love • Aug 11, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
Guys!!guess what!I found the comic version of unforgettable love on TAP READ omggg!!!🙈
2 2
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 6, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
I just watched the trailer and it's so cute!looking forward to watch this series!!!
0 3
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 6, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
I just watched the trailer and it's so cute!looking forward to watch this series!!!
0 0
On Moonlight • Jul 1, 2021
Title Moonlight Spoiler
done watching I'll gonna miss this drama,my fav.characters in this drama are Ah Xiang chuli's bestie and of course Chuli,Zhou Chuan,Gu Bai Zhe,Jiang YuCheng,and especially Er guo.The ending is satisfying where little monkey and Mr .Fox got a baby,bai zhe got pregnant,and ah xiang changed her hair style!
2 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 27, 2021
Title Beauty of Resilience
Omg!!they changed the male lead into Guo Jun Chen huhu can't wait!
4 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 27, 2021
Title Beauty of Resilience
The male lead is Guo Jun Chen
1 0
Replying to Vico SDL • Jun 27, 2021
Title Beauty of Resilience
Unfortunately, it will be someone else… I’m so disappointed !
it will be fiction guo
1 0
Replying to Suzi • Jun 26, 2021
Title Eternal Love
Try to watch eternal love of dream the story of dong hua & fengjiu. It is also worth watching.
thank you, I tried it today and honestly I kinda dislike it idk why?it has a different vibe than tmopb I love dijun-fengjiu love team but the sequel is kinda poor in cinematography?
1 0
Replying to Brenda • Jun 25, 2021
Title Eternal Love
can someone please help? Can I just skip to episode 10 or do I need to watch the start?
you must finish it huhu I just finished watching this today,I regretted that I discovered it.This is the most beautiful Cdrama I've ever seen!
1 0
On Eternal Love • Jun 25, 2021
Title Eternal Love
I just finished this drama and I still can't move on!!any tips??this is the most beautiful Chinese Historical Fantasy drama for me!
2 9
On Legend of Fu Yao • Jun 3, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
Done watching!!! highly recommend ❤️
4 0
Replying to MOMO • Jun 1, 2021
Title Love Scenery
Are there any more dramas exactly like this? Cute, fluffy comedy not dragging love triangles or frustrating misunderstandings...…
try to watch Love Crossed
0 0
On Ni Chang • May 25, 2021
Title Ni Chang
I really love this drama!!
0 0
On Yan An • May 17, 2021
Person Yan An
ohhh so he is new in Cdrama industry.Btw he's really cute in Love Crossed
4 0
Replying to Gracie • May 17, 2021
Title Love Crossed Spoiler
tbh yeah, I want Ke le and lu xiao relationship to develop more naturally
they will I have seen lots of clips in tencent
0 0
Replying to Anuka Lopez • May 9, 2021
Title My Sassy Princess
I've found this... https://m.jipinxiaoshuo.com/news/1014352.html
thank you❤️
2 0