News
Replying to minarii • Nov 5, 2020
Title More Than Blue
He dies, but the movie is 100% worth it.
Ok thank you for your reply.
1 0
On More Than Blue • Nov 3, 2020
Title More Than Blue
Can someone tell me please if the ML will die by the end? I'm really not into sad endings
4 2
On So Ju Yeon • Oct 22, 2020
Person So Ju Yeon
I really hope to see her in another project with Kim min jae . She's soo cuute
3 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Oct 2, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms? Spoiler
It is not just the handkerchief he can't get rid of, the suitcase that he placed the handkerchief in is full of…
I really don't want that to happen especially that Song Ah is maybe still thinking that the bond between JY and JK is stronger than their relationship
1 1
On Do You Like Brahms? • Oct 2, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
I was just wondering why JY can't just get rid of that handkerchief
2 4
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 24, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms? Spoiler
The last two episodes had so many ups and downs but I am super happy with the confession scene ( the place , the anger of song-ah , the way he said I like you ....) OMG!! Everything was perfect I just couldn't stop rewatching it I really can't wait to see them as a couple in next episodes. And for Jung kyung I really can't understand her does she really likes JY or she's just jealous of him or maybe both anyways she's really a loser now she lost her best friend and her caring boyfriend ( I feel so bad for him he deserves someone better) maybe she will also lose the opportunity of becoming a professor let's wait for another week and see .
2 1
On Cursed in Love • Sep 10, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
Things are getting more and more complicated I'm so excited for the next episodes and I'm hoping for a happy ending
3 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 8, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
This drama is wonderful love it
3 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Aug 30, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
1 day left I'm so excited
0 0
Replying to theflavor • Aug 27, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
Ep 3 is subbed fellashttps://blitzfansub.com/watashitachi-wa-douka-shiteiru-episode-3/
Thank youu
0 1
Replying to Hime • Aug 25, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
The story seems quite interesting. But the last episode airs at the end of next month. So I will be patient and…
Good idea because it's really hard to wait for one episode per week
1 0
On Cursed in Love • Aug 24, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
I didn't expect to like this drama and here I am after watching the first 2 episodes counting hours for wednesday I really loved the plot can't wait to see what's gonna happen next .
1 2
Replying to Yewyf • Aug 22, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
This drama and Hospital Playlist...Daebak!!!
Yeah both are amaaaziiiing!!!
1 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Aug 16, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
I can't wait to watch this drama
4 0
Replying to PhuongLam • Aug 13, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Do I need to watch season 1 before i watch season 2 ??
Not necessary but it would be better to watch season 1 to understand more teacher Kim's character btw there's a special episode that summarizes a little bit s1
2 0
Replying to MinGong • Jun 2, 2020
Title Closest Love to Heaven
I'm confused. How DID she know? This was one of a few things I didn't really get while watching. Also how do her…
They are neighbors. Her parents know about his illness through his father and she heard them talking about it.
1 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • May 28, 2020
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 Spoiler
I loved both seasons and enjoyed each episode but the ending was very disappointing for me they left a lot of unsolved problems and what made me more sad is knowing that it will not be any s3. I hated the fact that my favorite couple sungmin and ji won didn't start dating by the end of the drama but what I hated the most was knowing that the character of Ji Won is going to die after 8 years ( the girl in ep 13 is her daughter)
1 2
On 100 Days My Prince • May 14, 2020
Title 100 Days My Prince
This is the first time I try a historical drama and to be honest it was so much better than I've expected I loved everything about it the strory, the acting, the ending it was really enjoyable
2 0
On Soshite, Ikiru • Apr 27, 2020
Title Soshite, Ikiru
For me it's a very sad drama I couldn't watch more than 4 episodes but I still want to know what happened at the end . Can someone please tell me what was the ending about??
1 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Mar 26, 2020
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
This is definitely one of the best medical dramas ever <3
2 2
