News
On You and Everything Else • Sep 15, 2025
Title You and Everything Else Spoiler
I reached episode 10 and I'm thinking of dropping the drama waay too sad for me but at the same time I'm so curious. Does the show get better do they explain more sang yeon's character? what about the ML does he get any second chance with Eun Jung
1 1
On The Reluctant Preacher • Apr 28, 2025
Title The Reluctant Preacher
when the next episode will be released?
0 8
On Undercover High School • Apr 21, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Personally I don't think this drama deserves 8.5
8 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 20, 2025
Title Duty after School: Part 2
Multiple events in this show don't make any sense. I finished it out of curiosity. It could have been better if they had focused more on what really matters in the story.
2 0
On Sudden Marriage • Feb 9, 2025
Title Sudden Marriage
when is the new episode coming out?
0 1
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Jun 1, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
Is this the chinese version of "The hours of my life"?
1 1
On The Date of Marriage • Sep 21, 2023
Title The Date of Marriage
I don't get it why the marority of Jdramas are about fake/arranged marriage??
1 1
On True to Love • Jun 29, 2023
Title True to Love
This drama was better than my expectations.
5 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Jun 14, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Where can I watch this with eng subs?
8 0
On Dr. Romantic • May 15, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic
Does anyone know in which episode the secret of teacher kim is revealed (the story of his name and the music he always listens to). I want to rewatch it before starting s3
0 2
On Island • Jan 6, 2023
Title Island
How is it so far?
0 1
Replying to MayaRajKumar • Dec 30, 2022
Title Silent
where al you all watching the last episode with eng sub ???....been waiting forever
It's available on viki
1 0
Replying to Omakay • Dec 15, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Do I need to watch the first season to understand this one??
Thank you for your suggestions
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 15, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Do I need to watch the first season to understand this one??
1 7
Replying to jsmnsssiii • Dec 3, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
If jaebum is not woonseok's killer then I bet he's the killer of that stabber/car guy. Notice in ep 5 when he…
Oh you're so right this is a very good theory.
0 0
Replying to wasteland • Nov 20, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
Where to watch the preview?
youtube
0 0
Replying to favno1227 • Nov 20, 2022
Title Revenge of Others
father??
they said nothing about his father
0 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Nov 10, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
If only Yang se jong can be back too it would be perfect
5 0
lo_ve • Nov 7, 2022
Article Shin Dong Wook confirmed to comeback to the third season of "Dr. Romantic"
I'm so happy to khow that Dr Bones joined the team, in the previous season we didn't saw him in enough scenes . He was one of my favorite characters I'm looking forward for S3 to know more about his backup story .
4 0
On He Won't Kill, She Won't Die • Nov 6, 2022
Title He Won't Kill, She Won't Die
Happy ending?
0 1
