Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Poland, Europe
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 8, 2023
Replying to FudanshiPL • 16 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Same here, I do really like this series, but the ending could be definitely better scripted and executed. Nevertheless,…
Amen, bro! Ja też bardzo lubię historyczne, choć jest ich niewiele. Moja ulubiona to I feel you linger in the air, potem będzie chyba Century of love.
0 0
Replying to natan • 16 days ago
Title Love Destiny
i really liked watching it every week but the ending was sooo underwhelming i dont like it :(
Same here, I do really like this series, but the ending could be definitely better scripted and executed. Nevertheless, overall it was a good series and I'll not compare it with LUAT as they're just different.
2 2
On Love Alert • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Alert
This series has many flows, but the main music theme played on guitar is quite captivating.
7 1
On Unknown • Dec 28, 2025
Title Unknown
Watched for 10th time today. It's one of my biggest BL series crush 🥰 Recommended for everyone!
7 0
On Love Alert • Dec 16, 2025
Title Love Alert
It'll be only on VIU for now, am I right? Maybe Gagaoolala will take it for international release?
4 0
Replying to FudanshiPL • Nov 5, 2025
Title Oshin
Hello, where did you find it?
Big thanks!!!
2 1
Replying to Chrysalis • Nov 5, 2025
Title Oshin
Finished watching all 297 eps 2 months back. Loved the drama! What a full life Oshin lived. She is an admirable…
Hello, where did you find it?
2 3
On Rearrange • Nov 3, 2025
Title Rearrange
I really love it 🥰 Gagaoolala have us two Thai diamonds recently, Rearrange and Love in the moonlight. I hope that they will keep going with good quality content 👍
3 0
Replying to nama2sama • Jul 6, 2025
don’t care about what people say , NC was so good
I'd say even that NC scenes were insanely good!
8 0
Replying to ImmaStay • Jul 6, 2025
I really like the series I thought it was good but the end fell short for me. I feel like either. They’re leaving…
Totally agree with you. I like this series, of course it's not a masterpiece, but it has some strong points: original plot, not bad acting, chemistry between main leads on very high level, wild and spicest NC scenes and good humour as well.
3 0
Replying to A rabid opossum • May 2, 2025
Hi! Other German with iQIYI subscription here who desperately wants to watch this show: At the moment we only…
It'll be not available in Poland as well. I'll use HiTv and screen mirroring from mobile to my TV, however it's still frustrating as I'm paying for premium membership on Iqiyi 😡
1 0
Replying to FudanshiPL • Apr 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I wonder if it'll be an international release or again another series with geoblocking...
Thanks, but it's not available in my region, I'm from Poland.
0 1
Replying to FudanshiPL • Apr 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I wonder if it'll be an international release or again another series with geoblocking...
What about Pit babe 2nd season, are you able to see it in coming soon section? I'm not...
0 7
Replying to A rabid opossum • Apr 17, 2025
Is it known if the uncut version will be legally available in Europe via any platform? iQIYI doesn't list it and…
It was the same with first season, the series came to Viki after a few months
3 0
Replying to FudanshiPL • Apr 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I wonder if it'll be an international release or again another series with geoblocking...
Yup, fingers crossed 🤞
0 9
Replying to CRPH • Apr 17, 2025
Title My Stubborn
they just announced it’ll be on IQIYI!!!
I wonder if it'll be an international release or again another series with geoblocking...
1 15
Replying to Tapas Bose • Dec 28, 2024
Probably Geo blocked. not showing in iQIYI. Any other platform?
Yayyyy, it looks like that Iqiyi unblocked the series for European members ❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to Tapas Bose • Dec 27, 2024
Probably Geo blocked. not showing in iQIYI. Any other platform?
I'm not 100% sure, but each part on YouTube is 50-80 seconds shorter than Iqiyi version
1 1