K-Drama
Replying to Yoda • May 16, 2023
Title Star Struck
You could watch it on Viki, it's paid tho. I don't know if iQiyi is.
Yeah, no international release for now. It's possible to watch it on Iqiyi with VPN, but I don't know if Iqiyi is going to provide version with subtitles🙄
1 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • May 15, 2023
Title Star Struck
It has a page on IQIYI.
A few days I suppose. On the other hand this is Korean drama so even Iqiyi needs to have subtitles or they're going to publish it only for Korean viewers...
0 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • May 15, 2023
Title Star Struck
It has a page on IQIYI.
Yeah, I couldn't find anywhere the information about international release. It means that we have to wait for unofficial release with english subtitles 😅
0 2
Replying to DSmith • May 8, 2023
Title Addicted
my first BL series. great acting, great story
I started with this series as well, back in 2017...
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • May 6, 2023
Title Our Dating Sim
I'm hearing s2 but not seen confirmation. Anyone?
It's not officially confirmed yet, but I've heard some rumours about it as well, do maybe it's true.
2 0
Replying to Vampiron • May 1, 2023
Title Star Struck
Does anyone know what platform the series will air on?
It's not known yet regarding international distribution. Locally this series will be aired on Heavenly
2 0
Replying to Yvon Bosch • Apr 25, 2023
Title Big Dragon the Movie
Why is this page for S2 changed in the Movie?
Star Hunter Entertainment informed recently that they will release Big Dragon The movie in 2023. I'm not sure if it's equal to season 2 cancellation, but highly possible. Please consider that SHE will release another production with MosBank this year, Soft Vibes.
8 0
On Tin Tem Jai • Mar 28, 2023
Title Tin Tem Jai
In which countries this series is available in Iqiyi app?
0 2
