Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 4, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yes she is
Almost there so will enjoy seeing this although was hoping it would be the end of her
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yes she is
What about the sister? When does the ml find out about them? He alteady seems suspicious of cui
0 5
Replying to Calla • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yes, so many!- xiuru and marquis yuan- jinlan and suhua- yuchan and jiugao- xiaolian and nanke- gantang and xiaolian's…
Oh sorry to hear that.. thanks again for your reply I will keep on watching and hope for a happy ending
1 0
Replying to Calla • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
yes, so many!- xiuru and marquis yuan- jinlan and suhua- yuchan and jiugao- xiaolian and nanke- gantang and xiaolian's…
Thanks.. now I can keep track.. bother you with one more question.. until now does anyone close to the main couple die?
1 2
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
Currently on ep 11 but curious to know if apart from the main couple if there will be other couples and if so could someone let me know the names.. do not mind spoilers
1 4
Replying to Pachecopc • 7 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
So she actually cheats and kisses the 2ml? I did not think that they would take it this far. I guess I can take…
It will happen at the end..
0 0
Replying to Pachecopc • 7 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
So she actually cheats and kisses the 2ml? I did not think that they would take it this far. I guess I can take…
Agree.. they could have evaded physical touch although for the viewer it would have been very frustrating to watch but I would have preferred that to actual cheating while they are still in a relationship.. oh well
0 2
Replying to navinKumar • 7 days ago
Ok this is slow and boring AF and they are force feeding us with cheating and what not. Since FL kissed the other…
So she actually cheats and kisses the 2ml? I did not think that they would take it this far. I guess I can take this off my list to watch..
1 4
Replying to Pachecopc • 14 days ago
Does it have a happy ending in the novel?
Thanks. I just noticed your comment on the discussion board and will read it. I have not started this yet so wanted a heads up.

Thank you for the reply
1 0
Replying to chotoranii • 14 days ago
The show has gone entirely off the novel now so I am very curious what the ultimate reveals will all be!
Does it have a happy ending in the novel?
0 2
Replying to Pcandy • 19 days ago
Title Love against Time Spoiler
Seonho - Yeji ❤️ COUPLE ENDGAME
Really?? Soooooo happy!!!!
2 0
Replying to istiyak489 • 20 days ago
Title In My Prime Spoiler
They get together but it is implied not explicit, ML likes the FL but it does not have proposal scene.
I am happy with that. Thank you for the reply
1 1
On In My Prime • 20 days ago
Title In My Prime
I am thinking of starting this l so just want to know..
Does the ml like the fl and if so does he ever tell her? Also at the end do we get the sense that they get together?
0 3
Replying to Piquina • 22 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
Officially not with anyone yet, but all signs point to her ending up in a romantic relationship with her police…
Thanks. I am glad!
1 0