K-Drama
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Apr 22, 2019
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
The original cast >>>>>>
3 1
Ceki • Apr 18, 2019
Article Fan Bingbing Gets Arrested for Tax Evasion and Goes Missing For 3 Months
Instead of dragging her, y’all should be dragging that toothbrush along them rotten as s gums.
1 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Apr 14, 2019
Person Han Hyo Joo
I miss her dramas so much.
5 0
On Yang Mi • Apr 13, 2019
Person Yang Mi
I don’t get why y’all dragging her when y’all need to drag that toothbrush along them stank ass gums.
7 0
On Yang Zi • Apr 13, 2019
Person Yang Zi
We love everyone here and especially my bby Yang Zi. Wish we could stop pitting women against each other and just support these wonderful women.
3 0
Ceki • Apr 13, 2019
Article Summer 2018 Dramas Preview: What's Hot In Dramaland?
Ashes of love... I don’t know a better c drama
1 0
