News
Replying to Syl • Nov 5, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
If you saw the Thai version first you can't help but compare because it's almost identical.. I don't think it's…
i liked that rain in this version was asking his friend if they were secretly dating!!! hehehe
0 0
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Nov 5, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
wait what?? where did you get that infoformation from??
i didn't see rain's dad in the first episode
1 1
Replying to Dazatsu • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
The most evident differences between this and Thai version are for me;-Rain has a dad in this one.-Rain and Sky's…
wait what?? where did you get that infoformation from??
0 3
Replying to AEROROR2 • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
How was the first episode? Is it good or nah?
your opinion when you see it
0 0
Replying to Santagirl • Nov 4, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
It depends on your taste! I liked the first ep but many disliked it... You should try and see!!
I really liked the episode
4 0
Replying to Smrithidevu • Nov 2, 2024
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I don't know why all are rating very low for this drama..For me, it was a very cool and good one ...It really…
Their acting was so good that it felt real and i loved them so much that i wished they date irl.
0 0
Replying to jazme • Nov 2, 2024
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I totally agree. I was surprised to see the low MDL ratings. Good thing a friend recommended me this and I'm past…
nobody reccomeneded this and i love the FiatLeo the most and i love JaFirst tbh
1 0
On Twins • Oct 30, 2024
Title Twins
are the twins together??
0 3
Replying to imchuti_5 • Oct 29, 2024
Title The Queen's Classroom
I’m only on the 1st episode but I disagree with the teacher so much… I’m convincing myself to finish this…
I am from South Asia and I kind of dont understand why they do these as i am accustomed to the USA life.
0 0
Replying to subwaysoju • Oct 29, 2024
Title The Queen's Classroom
What I learnt from this show is, from the majority of the comments and high ratings of this show, that 1) it's…
the teacher was a strict one and all students didn't like her. but tthe students all understood why she was doing all of these as i was more accustomed to the USA life and they dont have these strict teachers. But one thing i understood from this drama is never leave them alone, help them out but not always
0 0
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Oct 20, 2024
Title Skip Beat!
pls recommend which taiwanese dramas are good for beginners like me to watch. I have watched meteor garden and…
Thanks for the rec, for sure i will reach out to you if anything
0 1
Replying to 11561763 • Oct 20, 2024
Title Fragrance of the First Flower
Thankyou for sharing this. I was not able to find it anywhere❤️
you can also download adblock extention.
1 0
Replying to vivi_1485 • Oct 20, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
Well, yes... there's a lot of stuff you'll miss if you dont watch S1. They draw a lot of parallels and show how…
oh yeah the japanese version was also good
1 0
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Oct 20, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
was it from the episode 18-19 or 12-13
I dont remeber much but it was during the last episodes because love happened during these
2 0
Replying to vivi_1485 • Oct 18, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
Well, yes... there's a lot of stuff you'll miss if you dont watch S1. They draw a lot of parallels and show how…
s2 ending was happy but they give this story about the author so the ending is kind of sad to some people, no actually most people
0 2
Replying to vivi_1485 • Oct 18, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
1. Tomorrow With You (K)2. Marry me!/Marimi(JP)3. Yangotonaki ichizoku/Involvement in family Affairs(JP)4. Familiar…
Thanks for the rec as i also need some
1 0
On They Kiss Again • Oct 18, 2024
Title They Kiss Again
Season 1 had more depth to the Fl mostly and Season 2 had more depth to the ML.
5 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Oct 18, 2024
Title They Kiss Again Spoiler
"christine where did you find this guy, he looks like a monkey!""oh but dad..""he looks like a monkey!"(meanwhile…
was it from the episode 18-19 or 12-13
2 2
Replying to futuristicpandabear • Oct 15, 2024
Title Girls, Let's Defy Fate
Is this GL? At least as much GL that’s possible due to Chinese censorship.. I’ve just watched 1 episode but…
this is for sure not GL because China would never allow GLs and BLs in the country so no and this drama is kind of like coming of age thing
0 0
Lily Alice • Oct 15, 2024
Article Love Next Door's Jung Hae In suffered from insomnia and panic disorder
Poor him bro like seriously stop forcing him to be something else, i think being yourself is what people like about you. We will always support you.
6 0