News
Replying to Melting • May 15, 2026
Title The Earth
Heyy i have also recently started this series.4 elements is a four part series, each of 8 eps. The stories follow…
ohhhh i see, i saw the first two dramas and I understood it, thanks for the infoss.
1 0
On The Earth • May 2, 2026
Title The Earth
Hey sorry if this is discussed here, but what is the 4 elements series about? like because there are like 4 series of the 4 elements and I want to understand the connection of them :))) thanks :)
2 2
Replying to Amy Watkins • Apr 24, 2026
Game Which Cdrama is the Best P2?
Ahh I can’t pick between filter and romance of the little forest they are both great dramas
I loved both ngll
0 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Apr 22, 2026
Game Which Cdrama is the Best P2?
I loved sniper butterfly because i didn't even have any expectations for it but it turned to be such a masterpiece
SAMEEEEE
2 0
Replying to heweifei_7 • Jan 30, 2026
Title Exciting India
I'm an Indian. Yes, It hurts to know that Curry is the only thing they know about India when India is SO much…
I am also too and thats what exactly what I think too
0 0
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Truth Within
it is not as like the intro shows the cases they are doing and the backstory also mixed with it so no its not…
oh no nah its okay i get it i am just saying what i think so yeah but its okay i am kinda scared too so i would do that sometimes. :)))
1 0
Replying to mycloverformrdarcy • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Truth Within
i'm on episode 4 now, and i have to know: are spiders a recurring theme in the show? because i hate spiders, and…
it is not as like the intro shows the cases they are doing and the backstory also mixed with it so no its not the recurring theme :)
0 2
Replying to ShaashaS • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Truth Within Spoiler
I suspect the same, in most of these kinda dramas, psychologist end up being the ultimate bad guy
IKRR😅 like it has to be some type of big or older person doing so bad to the main character. i know qi xizhe is not only the main one but the backstory is more towards to him so yeah that's why as of now
0 0
Replying to Sharlotka • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Truth Within
I knew it! It couldn't be as easy as the missing woman being the killer. I initially expected that some of the…
I really like how you think about the drama. I do feel and think the same because the vibe around it feels like "a close friend would be your biggest enemy"
1 0
Replying to Sharlotka • Dec 31, 2025
Title The Truth Within
I’m pretty sure Luo Yunxi could pull off just about any kind of role and I definitely enjoyed him in the period…
SAME I was watching them before sleeeping ngl
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Dec 31, 2025
Title The Truth Within
My suspect is the lady forensic doctor who's just leaving - she had the means to poison the intern and she should…
LUCKYEYYYYYYYYY ✨✨✨✨ you smart
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Truth Within Spoiler
My suspect is the lady forensic doctor who's just leaving - she had the means to poison the intern and she should…
is it Mrs. Zhao, right?
0 2
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Dec 30, 2025
Game Guess the BL - Female Character
https://kisskh.at/games/1zJdyUO1/p/14736?r=2005801190255759360
loved your quizzz<3333
1 1
ZoeHedera • Dec 30, 2025
Game Guess the BL - Female Character
https://kisskh.at/games/1zJdyUO1/p/14736?r=2005801190255759360
0 2
Replying to OliviaW • Dec 29, 2025
Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here
This was my first chinese movie and i don't remember its story now😂
SAME girliee i am like that too😅😂
1 0
Replying to Parimusicanddramafan • Dec 29, 2025
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
watch it at kisskh
oh yeah i just realized the day 😅
0 0
Replying to PoojaBansal • Dec 29, 2025
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
Guys where to watch ep 8 with eng subs?😭
watch it at kisskh
0 2
Replying to Aya • Dec 29, 2025
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
where i can watch it?
I usually watch it at kisskh as it has worldwide dramas and movies there too( there is american, korean, chinese, japanese, thai, phillipines, and other regions)
0 0
Replying to weinanas • Dec 25, 2025
Title Oops! Almost Broke Up
How are the subtitles? Are they good?
they are good. you can check in any places but i watch mine in kisskh and the quality and captions are good so yeah :))
0 0
Replying to Little Tomatillo • Dec 24, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
I can't believe it that I binged this in 2 days. Ok. I have to be honest. Most of the show I had sped up. Because…
watch always home!! :)) it has daniel in it and he did so good in there too :)) I watched that first before because i didnt know him much but after watching these two dramas, he is my fav ngl :)
2 1