Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 5, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 25
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 3, 2015
On Million Yen Women • Nov 10, 2017
It made me thought the feeling of this drama may be the description of Michima's books feelings. Something different, strange, but interesting.
2 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Aug 7, 2017
I really wish this drama was better. Ji Sung is a great actor. But this drama is so slow, have a lot of scenes that made me yawn. I'm trying to finish this since 2015.
4 0
On Okyere Sam • Jan 29, 2016
Person Okyere Sam
One of my favorite characters on Moorim School. <3
5 0
On Moorim School • Jan 29, 2016
From episodes 1-5 you just watch it like whatever, because it starts to be interesting on episode 6 *o*
3 0
On Moorim School • Jan 29, 2016
OMG episode 6 can`t finish like this without the episode 7 to watch. I need the episode 7 right now T-T
2 0