Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 18, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Indonesia
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2016
Replying to Senji1000 • Jan 25, 2018
Am I the only one that noticed YSH's aeygo in episode 30 on the sofa with Ji ah? Xo
Wkwkw go watch the Bts about it. You'll really love it
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Jan 25, 2018
aww I'm gonna miss Aji-3 :( I liked watching her interact with other people out there. It's too bad we didn't…
Hmm i forget about it too. But i'm so curious about madam x
0 0
Replying to navillera • Jan 25, 2018
TONIGHT'S EPISODES I MELTED AOIFJSAOIDJF I COULD JUST WATCH JI AH AND MINGYU ALL DAY ♥o♥BEHIND THE SCENES:…
Hahahah i love the Bts too♡
0 0
On Jugglers • Jan 9, 2018
Title Jugglers
Hahahaha LOL the ending of eps 12. We're always thinking that they're so dumb but actually we are the one wkwk
14 0
Replying to Parknara • Jan 5, 2018
Title Love O2O
Really? Season 2?
Oh no, love o2o withouth zhengshuang and yangyang isn't Love o2o :(
1 0
Replying to Srishta • Jan 4, 2018
However I do have a question... Was chun so yi the same girl he met 400 yrs ago....or it was just a coincidence…
Reincarnation
1 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jan 4, 2018
Title Silence
looks like u really liked it , I didn't watch it yet
I hope u enjoy it
1 0
Replying to Juliana Maisyara • Jan 4, 2018
Title Love O2O
this is my first Chinese drama I've been hooked over one year and still popular in dramafever. perfect story,…
Omg thank you so muchh ^^
0 0
Replying to NinaMorgana • Jan 4, 2018
Title Love O2O
I want to watch it (loved Boss and Me) but i really really really dislike the main actress. I could go past ep…
Yes Bei Wei Wei is the best female character eveeer! :)
You'll love her here
0 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Jan 4, 2018
Title Love O2O
Still waiting for the day when it’s annouced that my Yangshuang are collabing for a season 2. Can’t get over…
Really? Season 2?
0 0