Celebrity
Replying to Cider Melon • Oct 13, 2024
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
no you don't need to watch stranger to understand his character. In this spinoff is where he gets character development…
I've already stated watching and then found out it was a spin off. thanks for this
0 0
Replying to Samantha28 • Aug 25, 2024
Title Make a Wish
I finished it. And I absolutely agree with most of the comments here. I was looking for some comments to get an…
Thanks for this... I'm gonna try it myself
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 20, 2024
Title Whatcha Wearin'?
infidelity is not cute
Thats true! but i felt like it made them more real
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 13, 2024
Title Whatcha Wearin'?
infidelity is not cute
Infedility is not,but Jisung and Ah joong were-
0 2
Replying to Parth Satheesan • May 31, 2024
Title Insect Detective Season 2
can I watch the S2 without watching S1?
oh...ok. thanks:)
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • May 26, 2024
Title Insect Detective Season 2
Only episode for the next 3 days; bah humbug.
can I watch the S2 without watching S1?
0 2
On Whatcha Wearin'? • May 26, 2024
Title Whatcha Wearin'?
loved it!! Simple..cute...funny..and a bit horny😂
5 4
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • May 25, 2024
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
The best adaptation so far.
9 1
Replying to HealingVibes • Apr 30, 2024
Review Cooking Crush
You totally summed it up! I lost count at how many times I blushed when I watch this!
Yeahh..such cuties! eagerly waiting for their new series<3
1 0
On Taklee Genesis • Dec 21, 2023
Title Taklee Genesis
The trailer is dope!!
1 0
On En of Love: This Is Love Story • Dec 20, 2023
Title En of Love: This Is Love Story
This one was really good. I wish they had a full drama with this pair<3
7 0
On The Sign • Dec 8, 2023
Title The Sign
It is not getting what it deserves...The sign is really good
20 0
Replying to GeekCharmin • Nov 16, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
just started this on ep 3 and its just weird omg
Was planning to start this.. comments are promising
1 0
On Last Twilight • Nov 7, 2023
Title Last Twilight
Trusting P'Aof in this.... Too excited
3 0
Wookie • Oct 28, 2023
Photo Photo
That's 💥
1 0
Replying to Junkiewatcher • Sep 29, 2023
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Kiseki reminded me of them and how we could have a season 2 of this instead.
Can u pls tell me how kiseki related to this..i have heard this before and thus wanted to watch kiseki
0 1
On HIStory3: Trapped • Sep 29, 2023
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Loved it!
6 0
Jesse Artichuno • Sep 17, 2023
Review 2 Moons
Lol that was unexpected
0 0
On Racket Boys • Sep 17, 2023
Title Racket Boys
Damnn underrated༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
6 0
Parth Satheesan • Sep 10, 2023
Review The First Responders Season 2
*just lit as s1
0 0