Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2025
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 25, 2026
I'm so looking forward to her reaction when she finds that the person she was bent on avenging is actually alive, waaaaah, I can't waittt.
6 3
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 25, 2026
Omg, I just saw my handsome Riley Wang. Too bad we won't be seeing his dimples here; he seems like a serious character.
3 1
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 25, 2026
I'm in love with this female lead. I can't believe she went for revenge on his behalf, so coooooolllll.
8 1
Replying to Andy Lim • Apr 18, 2026
Ive got to say im not a big IU fan, Ive seen and loved scarlet heart but i couldnt even finish Hotel del Luna.…
me tooooooooooooooooo
4 0
Replying to estheeerrrrr • Apr 17, 2026
pm and yi an are good friends so I doubt that will happen , he seems nice
you never knowww, usual K-drama cliches. Let's wait for more episodes to talk about this
2 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 17, 2026
I really realllllllllllllllllyy hope the prime minister won't be a jealous second male lead who plots for the downfall of my prince Yi An.
18 4
On Perfect Crown • Apr 17, 2026
I really want to beat up the queen mother so baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
5 0
Replying to Randz • Apr 15, 2026
Title Affinity
its weird. wild and addictive 🤣 seems like one of those weird dreams that you wake up from seems like the writer…
I watched this drama high as fuck; you can imagine how interesting it was in my state; every effect was doubled.
0 0
Replying to Randz • Apr 15, 2026
Title Affinity
its weird. wild and addictive 🤣 seems like one of those weird dreams that you wake up from seems like the writer…
lemme tell you a little secret
0 0
On The King’s Avatar • Apr 15, 2026
I have a lot to say. Shaotian is my favorite character in this drama, no kidding; he talks trash too much. When I grow up, I want to be like him.😂😂
4 0
On Affinity • Apr 13, 2026
Title Affinity
I can't believe I'm watching this, and I just can't help but keep going on. How did it pass censorship?
8 4
Replying to my demon with the glory • Apr 12, 2026
everyday i yearn for another season with same leads
I know, they should give us another season showing Yeo Jung's revenge.
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 11, 2026
She can coz she's scary
and then she goes ahead and puts the weight of the empire on a small kid; she is completely crazy, i pity the kid so much.
9 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
I'm laughing my ass off; it's been a long time since I watched a non-serious drama. I like it even though it has the usual K-drama cliches.
17 4
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
Why are people hating on my Woo Seok, saying he can't act? I can see how sad and lonely he is through his eyes.
18 7
Replying to Eunnam • Apr 11, 2026
I think it’s the excessive Botox. His facial muscles don’t even move.. 🥴
whose?
0 0