News
On Crush • Aug 8, 2021
Title Crush
In which episode will they break up??
0 3
On Lost Love in Times • Aug 6, 2021
Title Lost Love in Times
happy ending??
0 8
Replying to Seoly • Aug 3, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Yes.
Yes I also think so
0 0
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • Aug 3, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
I guess probably s5 will air next year... but I want it to air in this year only...please god
4 0
Replying to CongMing • Aug 3, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian
What can I say... this was so promising until... well you know what...
How is the ending??
0 1
On The Princess Wei Young • Aug 2, 2021
Title The Princess Wei Young
how is the ending?
0 9
On General and I • Aug 1, 2021
Title General and I
Is it a happy ending??
1 1
On The Long Ballad • Jul 28, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Happy ending??
0 1
On Romanced • Jul 22, 2021
Title Romanced
Why 6th episode is still not available ??
5 0
On Romanced • Jul 21, 2021
Title Romanced
Where to watch it???
0 2
Replying to Marshmallow-Chocoholic • Jul 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
If you want something similar with youth dramas consider works such as Hello My Twenties, Weightlifting Fairy…
Oh! Thanks 😊😊
0 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 20, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Season 2 please 🥺....I beg you on my knees
0 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 20, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Finished it just now ... Anyone any recommendation cuz I want to get over from this ....why this was so good loved it🤣 ...miss you may fav 3 main leads❤️❤️ ever
2 2
On The Secret of Love • Jul 18, 2021
Title The Secret of Love
When we will get the subs for ep 25 ..anyone??please tell I can't wait now 😂
0 1
Replying to Keiju • Jul 17, 2021
Title Make a Wish
It's SO different! The only similarity is the cat turning human, and there have been a few dramas where that happens.
😄
1 0
Replying to Keiju • Jul 17, 2021
Title Make a Wish
It's SO different! The only similarity is the cat turning human, and there have been a few dramas where that happens.
Remember the scene...the cat kidnapper man , the lead chasing the other lead because the other lead saved him...and some scenes here and there
1 2
On Make a Wish • Jul 17, 2021
Title Make a Wish
The FL... Even as a girl I have fell for her..omg how can she be that cute ...I just love her and her acting...want to see more dramas of her😊
7 0
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 17, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
When will ep 11 be subbed??
0 1
On The Secret of Love • Jul 16, 2021
Title The Secret of Love
When we will get episode 25?? Anyone
0 0
On The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim • Jul 16, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
So excited... can't wait for it!!!!
0 0
