News
On Make a Wish • Jul 16, 2021
Title Make a Wish
This drama has hell many similarities to meow the secret boy....Is this a remake??
0 5
On Monthly Magazine Home • Jul 15, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
Poor gyeom...
3 0
Replying to emmagucci • Jul 15, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
This drama has too many similarities with DAYS. I don't know what tvN was thinking, releasing them in the same…
That is the same comment I wrote earlier in the middle of the drama...but many people didn't agreed...
0 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jul 15, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Finally... finished
0 0
On The Secret of Love • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Secret of Love
When we will get 25 and above episodes?? anyone??
0 0
On My Fated Boy • Jul 15, 2021
Title My Fated Boy
What is the schedule of this drama??
2 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Season 2 please ...I beg you
5 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I can't stop 😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Hanan Anf • Jul 14, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
I need sub....without sub I was laughing so hard ...Kim Ji Suk face is soo funny
It is already subbed an hour ago or so ….on dramacool
0 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jul 14, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
That kiss of hye sun and jae jin though...😍
16 0
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 14, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
can anyone tell me the schedule of this drama...
0 1
Replying to Wndering Dragon • Jul 13, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
highly unlikely
Oh... I asked because when the drama was about to air love triangle was there in one of the tags...
0 1
Replying to Pavni Khanna • Jul 13, 2021
Title School 2021
Another?
Oh thanks
0 0
On You Are My Spring • Jul 13, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
Would there be a love triangle??
0 5
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 13, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I want to report the father to the police 🚓🚨
9 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 13, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I love how the male lead isn't the typical kind of lead who get jealous...Omg this is my first time I have liked a lead so so much!!
3 0
On Scripting Your Destiny • Jul 13, 2021
Title Scripting Your Destiny
Can anyone please explain me the ending??!!...
1 1
Replying to Moksha • Jul 13, 2021
Title School 2021
Please don't say me we are getting two best ML 😭 I mean I can't handle another SLS (second lead syndrome (
Another?
1 2
Replying to Milky Khushi • Jul 13, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
will today's episodes with subtitles be released at 3.30??
Is it at IST?
0 1
On Plot Love • Jul 13, 2021
Title Plot Love
anyone knows when will it get subbed??
0 1
