News
On 7th Grade Civil Servant • Jun 25, 2021
Title 7th Grade Civil Servant
Happy ending or sad ending???
1 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
The ML and FL look like relatives, not boyfriend and girlfriend
4 0
Replying to Sirena82 • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
The second lead is an awesome actor and I find his chemistry with the fl a lot better than hers and the ml. I’m…
Yes.... I know I am gonna be very sad at the end no matter what kind of ending it has cuz i am sure that the FL and the second ML are not gonna end together😥😥
0 2
Replying to SoN KoO • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Bro I dont hate Bae In Hyuk but they gived him the worst and the baddest character i have ever seen for real.…
I don't know why but i can't help but ship lee dam and sun woo together....
0 0
Replying to Nany • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I tried really hard shipping the main leads but I can't , I mean they acted way too well that I literally feel…
so true … I also just can't ship them!!!
2 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I just can't and don't want to ship the main leads together ..... I don't know why but I am having second lead syndrome for the first time...
7 9
Replying to emi • Jun 25, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
what other roles did he get that was similar to this one? the closest one i can think of is love alarm
Ok no more fighting 😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to emi • Jun 24, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
what other roles did he get that was similar to this one? the closest one i can think of is love alarm
Yep and also in sweet home I was confused by his character sometimes... And I am not sure about navillera 😅 I want him to act in a comedy drama
0 2
Replying to owen3939 • Jun 24, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Can you skip season 2 and 3? I watched the first season but it was carried by the main villain and character.
Yes because the story of s1 and s2 are different but if you want to understand everyone journey and what happened to the FL in past you can watch it from s1... Anyways it's your choice😃
0 0
Replying to Pavni Khanna • Jun 24, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
When dramacool will upload ep 6??
sorry ep 5
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 24, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
When dramacool will upload ep 6??
0 1
Replying to Anushka • Jun 24, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Wow, I'm even checking how many hours and minutes left lol.. ah I never waited like this.
But I guess if you are the one who watches with subtitles like me you have to wait for dramacool to upload it with subs … If you can speak Chinese or u are a VIP in IQIYI then it's good for you...😂😂😂😂
1 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 24, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
loved it till now..
1 0
On Nevertheless, • Jun 24, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Why always Song Kang get this similar kind of roles.... like I can't understand him
1 4
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 23, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
Duck.. that kissing scene in ep 9 though 😳
17 0
Replying to Rock • Jun 22, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
No although their occupation is same but that's the only similarity. The story and the characters are very different.
Thanks for telling..😀
2 0
On The Day of Becoming You • Jun 22, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Is it like I married an anti fan kdrama???... I haven't watched this drama but from looking at the description I fell it has quite some similarities like the FL is reporter and the ML is a celeb the only difference is that their bodies are swaped...
0 3
Replying to May • Jun 20, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Viki.....
I have watched it thanks😃
0 0
On Imitation • Jun 19, 2021
Title Imitation
I don't know why but the ML looked older in the 7th episode...
0 0
Replying to May • Jun 19, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
Viki.....
Are you V.I.P.
0 2
