News
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 19, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
where did you watch the last episode cuz it is not available on dramacool...
0 5
Replying to Rainforest Elf • Jun 16, 2021
Title Brilliant Girls
So there are only 43 episodes right?
🤣
1 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 16, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
What she dies???? WTF is going on...
2 0
On Mr. Queen • Jun 10, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I watched the Chinese one but dropped it... but this I just can't ... this shows the power of kdramas...
7 1
Replying to FC Chelsea • Jun 9, 2021
Title Please Be Married
The length of a episode is too short to explain everything. The idea is brilliant, if this drama has 24 episodes…
where can I watch this ?
0 1
On Please Be Married • Jun 9, 2021
Title Please Be Married
where can I watch his?
0 1
On The Package • Jun 6, 2021
Title The Package
I have always heard don't judge a book by its cover and by watching this I realized it... I want to cry..
1 0
On The Sword and the Brocade • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
This drama is not my cup of tea...
1 0
On Sell Your Haunted House • Jun 3, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
This role suits Jang Na Ra very much .... like very much ... this the type of FM I want in every drama...
9 0
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • May 30, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
I think he is already over her. His incredibly straightforward confession to FL is telling that he decided to…
i saw the episode yesterday ...
0 0
Replying to Lulu • May 30, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I don't see the connection?
ok not story but like that the FL has some days left to live , ML is not human, if FL is feeling sick the she has to hold ML's hand to recover...
0 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 29, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
why does this story sound so so similar to doom at your service drama... they are so freaking similar...
2 7
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 29, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
The Run-On drama was the best for Choi soo young ..... I personally think that character was the best for her...
12 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 29, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan Spoiler
I don't know why but I don't like that the ML is still not over with OIH... when will he get over from his old love and start anew... I don't know why but I am finding this frustrating now...?
0 3
Replying to Pavni Khanna • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I don't think so I think they have more screen time when I watched the 6th episode...
Where are you from?
0 0
Replying to Pavni Khanna • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I don't think so I think they have more screen time when I watched the 6th episode...
Anyways whoever gets the screentime doesn't matter what matters is that this drama is very good till now ... I am not a fan of fantasy dramas but I loved this drama very much...
2 2
Replying to Hanna • May 26, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
I'm glad they kept the second lead characters as just that.. even tho we still don't really know exactly what…
I don't think so I think they have more screen time when I watched the 6th episode...
0 5
Replying to Pavni Khanna • May 21, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
No I don't want it to be the final season because I just love watching it so I hope it never ends .....?
yes, the story that started in this season should only end in this season, but I want s5 with other new stories with the same FL...
4 0
Replying to DocQ • May 20, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
I hope this is the final season
No I don't want it to be the final season because I just love watching it so I hope it never ends .....?
4 4
On Mouse • May 10, 2021
Title Mouse Spoiler
When will everyone know that he was the serial killer from start?
0 1
