News
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jul 5, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I am so sorry that I find it funny, but I just watched my roommate is a gumiho watching his character there and then suddenly watching this drama ...... if you have watched it then you will understand what I mean to say😂
17 2
On Imitation • Jul 4, 2021
Title Imitation
I want the episodes to be leaked😋... like dude waiting for a week is something only monks can do!!
5 0
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • Jul 4, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Why it has only 14 episodes...
0 0
On Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment • Jul 4, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment Spoiler
The killer's face is revealed...
1 0
Replying to yt23 • Jul 4, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I hate watching currently airing dramas because I'm so impatient T^T
Same dude...
2 0
Replying to Pavni Khanna • Jul 3, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
I don't know but watching I want s5 too....🤣 Cause this drama I watched all seasons but it never bores me!!!
Right?? Best drama ....better than rom com
1 0
Replying to luckz • Jul 3, 2021
Title Voice Season 4: Time of Judgment
Is season 4 the last, or could there be a S05/S06/...?
I don't know but watching I want s5 too....🤣 Cause this drama I watched all seasons but it never bores me!!!
1 2
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Jul 1, 2021
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Dude people are saying there would be an another season of !!!
8 2
Replying to Lisa • Jul 1, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Only in dreams...
I like it cuz I ship them together doesn't me you will also like it... Everyone has their own choices
0 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 1, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Yup is it...I mean why didn't they give like a notice before about not airing the eps.
What!! WHY???
0 7
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 30, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Dam Hee and SML kiss OMGGGGGG even my heart was pounding....
2 18
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 30, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I love Dam Hee and SML together... OMG I just want them to be together... My wish which will never come true😭😭
4 0
Replying to Not so interested • Jun 29, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
They should have just showed it already. They kinda dragged their story for no reason
Yes like 3 months later they are still awkward with each other...OMG I barely can guess what's gonna happen next!!!
4 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 29, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I am curious what's gonna happen to the second couple at the end and who she will end with!!!
4 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jun 27, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I am gonna die from laughter 😂😂😂 dude the Korean...
4 0
Replying to FoxyLittleThings • Jun 27, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Really he is such a creep!!! She said no multiple times but he is obsessed with her at this point..so annoying…
But I think he and the the FL will look good together because the main lead and the FL look like niece and uncle...
0 1
Replying to FoxyLittleThings • Jun 27, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Really he is such a creep!!! She said no multiple times but he is obsessed with her at this point..so annoying…
You are talking about who??
0 3
On Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Jun 27, 2021
Title Hirugao: Love Affairs in the Afternoon
Is it necessary to watch the movie afterwards???also is it a happy or a sad ending..... please tell
0 1
Replying to CJ - Lin • Jun 27, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
There is something going on between Sol and Yan . They both act like more than friends . I am manifesting lesbain…
I think they like each other...
2 2
Replying to Sirena82 • Jun 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
The second lead is an awesome actor and I find his chemistry with the fl a lot better than hers and the ml. I’m…
Yes
0 0
