Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 29, 2021
hyunniebuns • Jul 22, 2025
The whole point of Extraordinary you is that she doesn't want THE MAIN guy. Haru is perfect for Dan Oh. When we talk about second leads, a pet peeve of mine is in Reply 1988. People are like - oh it's so boring that she ended with Taek, I liked second lead Jung Hwan better. And I'm saying that Reply 1988 is one of those dramas where second male lead actually gets the girl.
5 1
Replying to PiledriverWaltz • Apr 29, 2024
I always want to hear some tips what to watch next, please share other time travel dramas.
Thank you. I will try it. When you rank Lovely Runner as third what is the other one that's missing the list ?
0 0
Replying to Winter • Apr 29, 2024
i rank this as the third best time travel romcom drama
I always want to hear some tips what to watch next, please share other time travel dramas.
0 3