Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 4, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: look behind you
  • Contribution Points: 29 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 21, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Pyramid Game • Feb 29, 2024
Title Pyramid Game Spoiler
those fuckers arguing in the comments at bottom, I would say, "Stop commenting & start watching the fucking series, annoying as fuck."
5 1
On Shogun • Feb 27, 2024
Title Shogun
1st 2 episodes has exceeded my expectations!
5 0
Replying to cmschatton • Feb 27, 2024
Title Shogun
I'm going to be home from work in less than an hour and first thing I'm doing is watching the first two eps 👍👍👍👍👍
yeah, watch it man, earlier critics reviews are really good.
0 1
On Shogun • Feb 27, 2024
Title Shogun
It's not out yet, is it?
0 0
On The Deal • Feb 25, 2024
Title The Deal Spoiler
me wondering on episode 05, how can a camera hold 2 persons still? is she that dumb?
1 0
Replying to joanna • Feb 22, 2024
Title Connection
😂😂😂
thanks for the reply, it's been a month, I almost forgot about Connection >_<
4 1