K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 4 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 11 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 11 hours ago
Replying to LoverofGoldenHour • Aug 27, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival What is Matthew Lee holding? A King or a Bishop? Man, it's really hard to say because of the shadowing. I sometimes see A King & then again I see A Bishop >_< 0 2
Replying to hugo1705 • Aug 27, 2023 Title High School Return of a Gangster Look like the drama was cancelled https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/003/0012052581 https://v.daum.net/v/20230827190646445 0 0
On Yoju Kitan Ninja vs Shark • Aug 27, 2023 Title Yoju Kitan Ninja vs Shark Amazon Prime print out. 0 0
On The Worst Boy in the World • Aug 26, 2023 Title The Worst Boy in the World what's the plot? what's it about? what are we gonna see? 3 1
On Meg 2: The Trench • Aug 25, 2023 Title Meg 2: The Trench Fun to watch but not good as the first movie. anyway the ride is good. 1 0
Replying to Piyush • Aug 25, 2023 Title Extracurricular same here. Strangers from Hell & My Name. 0 0
Replying to kavanesi • Aug 25, 2023 Title Extracurricular everyday i pray for the second season of this same here. 0 2
Replying to Hachi27 • Aug 25, 2023 Title The Moon Yooooo it's on HiTV 😮 full movie but without subtitles 🥲 Yeah, Wavve print came out like 19 hours ago. Official subs will take time.Edit: HiTV print is crap. Don't watch it. You should enjoy it with the best quality available online. 2 0
On Deliver Us from Evil • Aug 25, 2023 Title Deliver Us from Evil this one has a extended director's cut, where's the MDL page. 0 0
On Hunt • Aug 25, 2023 Title Hunt so many actors, so many plot-twists, so many back-stabbing. loved the direction, cinematography, dialogues. 10/10 6 0
On Meg 2: The Trench • Aug 25, 2023 Title Meg 2: The Trench OTT print out .iTunes, Amazon & MoviesAnywhere is streaming it in 1080p to 2160p with Dolby Vision & HDR+ 0 0
Replying to Piyush • Aug 24, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival I see people keeps talking about Penthouse, but I haven't watched that one. Now I think I should've watched that… I plan to, but sadly got no time. 2 0
On Gentleman • Aug 24, 2023 Title Gentleman very good movie, something is wrong with the MDL ratings 6 0
Replying to Piyush • Aug 24, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival The Poster looks good, xD I see people keeps talking about Penthouse, but I haven't watched that one. Now I think I should've watched that one. 3 2
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Aug 24, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival The Poster looks good, xD 2 3
On A Time Called You • Aug 24, 2023 Title A Time Called You Official Trailer #1 - https://youtu.be/c_sKheuGE7o 0 0
On One: High School Heroes • Aug 23, 2023 Title One: High School Heroes Already Finished Filming, great!!! 6 1
On Moving • Aug 23, 2023 Title Moving [EP10 & EP11] - 1080p Disney+ print came out, I'm waiting for 4K HULU print >_< 0 0
Replying to Moving • Aug 23, 2023 Title Moving Replying to deleted comment Just joined, My Username - Aqua_Hoshino 1 2
Edit: HiTV print is crap. Don't watch it. You should enjoy it with the best quality available online.
iTunes, Amazon & MoviesAnywhere is streaming it in 1080p to 2160p with Dolby Vision & HDR+