K-Drama
Replying to palak • Aug 18, 2016
Title W
It's kinda sad that ratings of a drama like Doctors with absolutely no (sensible) direction is touching 20s and…
Well you try not to be judgemetal but you still are. ^^
5 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Mar 12, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
I just watched the first 6 episodes in one day .. This drama is an atomic bomb ! I can't wait to watch other episodes !
6 0
Chrisstina • Feb 12, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Byun Yo Han
I can't keep BYH out of my head since the beginning of SFD. This actor will be huge ! I really fell in love with him. :)
1 0
On My Love Eun Dong • Jul 30, 2015
Title My Love Eun Dong
All clichés of dramas in one but it's so well written that's it's ALL GOOD !
2 0
