K-Drama
On I Am the Secret in Your Heart • Dec 30, 2024
Title I Am the Secret in Your Heart
beautifull youth romance, felt a bit rushed at times but understandable since its a movie. gave me slight 2nd ml syndrom
2 0
On My Boo • Nov 11, 2024
Title My Boo Spoiler
I don’t understand why they were killed. it didn’t seem like a robbery…
0 1
Replying to ChixChie • Nov 2, 2024
Title Knight Flower
it’s just arrived on Netflix Thailand, i just finished it I think I like it but I have mixed feelings about…
I agree
0 1
Replying to Rythrinx • Sep 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
This would have been perfect as a 10 or max 12 episode drama. Everything was overly stretched to fit into 16 episodes.…
agreed
1 0
On Different Princess • Jul 22, 2024
Title Different Princess Spoiler
Everyone got their happy ending except for Gongge… also would have been nice if they made an extra episode of them meeting in present day
8 0
On Shining for One Thing • Oct 27, 2022
Title Shining for One Thing
I can't believe I kept postponing such a wonderfull drama... I don't think I have ever seen such a pure character as Zhang Wan Sen
1 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Oct 10, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
The main female lead’s face resembles Sunmi
1 1
Replying to deidra • Sep 4, 2022
Title It's Beautiful Now
that's not the first time I notice it, but k people have the weirdest way to end their phone call. sometimes they…
Agree
0 0
On Disappearing Love • Aug 25, 2022
Title Disappearing Love
Couldn't bear with the bad subs..
0 0
Replying to Nini99 • May 7, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
It is beautiful I liked it but there are many unsolved things at the end....
I agree
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 3, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
The drama was a beautiful ride, the ending however was like a heartbreaking tug at my heartstrings...
2 0
On Hometown • Dec 8, 2021
Title Hometown
While this drama kept me on the edge of my seat, I felt some things were left unexplained…
1 2
On He’s into Her • Nov 29, 2021
Title He’s into Her
It was so cute and cringey! It got me giggling like a 12 year old.
0 0
Replying to braisedpork11 • Sep 24, 2021
Title Your Image Is Ruined
i dunno i feel like some of the actors acted a bit over the top..and that audience sound effect in the background..lol…
Were you able to watch this with english subs somewhere?
1 0
On Definitely Not Today • Sep 24, 2021
Title Definitely Not Today
Definitely worth the watch
4 0
On Definitely Not Today • Sep 18, 2021
Title Definitely Not Today
I started this to pass some time and I was not in the mood for some cheesy chinese drama. This drama went beyond my expectations!
2 0
On The Witch's Diner • Aug 23, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
Song Ji Hyo's best character till now, loved the OST Junny - Alone
7 0
On Uncle Cool • Aug 1, 2021
Title Uncle Cool
Sweet and heartfelt minidrama! A recommended watch
2 0
On Mad for Each Other • Jul 20, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
I had low expectations when I started it but I am glad I watched it. Many dramas could learn from the character development and depth of the story
3 0
On My Name Is Busaba • Jul 14, 2021
Title My Name Is Busaba
Second couple's chemistry is so cute
2 1
