K-Drama
On My Mischievous Fiancée • Jul 8, 2021
Title My Mischievous Fiancée
I found it strangely addicting, even though I don't usually like the over-the-top humor. I also never thought I could get used to 'Faidam's' look.
0 0
On Hold On, My Lady • Jun 25, 2021
Title Hold On, My Lady
Finally, a drama that skips all the unnecessary stuff
6 0
On Mr. Lipstick • Jun 5, 2021
Title Mr. Lipstick Spoiler
Episode 5, reminded me again that Thai script writers need a lesson on consentual kisses and other forms of 'skinship'
0 0
Replying to emi • May 25, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
There are no reviews probably because the dramas hasn't ended yet. It is definitely worth the watch, just look…
Thanx
0 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • May 25, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
Definitely. This is really good action crime-thrill drama. Both the mdl and TV ratings are good.
Thanx, I will watch it
0 0
On Taxi Driver • May 25, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
No reviews yet, so is it worth the watch?
0 4
On Mairunovich • Apr 10, 2021
Title Mairunovich
Mairu is quirky and her delusions are funny, since the drama focussed more on the romance I missed a bit of growth (self-love or something) but I entirely loved her aunt played wonderfully by Miura Ryosuke
0 0
Replying to DramaReign • Mar 22, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
Ok So though it took me some getting used to, since I loved the original, I've eventually realised that this is…
Totally agree
1 0
On Le Coup de Foudre • Mar 15, 2021
Title Le Coup de Foudre
This is one of my fave chinese dramas and now the main couple appeare to be married in real life! I need to rewatch this drama asap
6 0
Replying to Faith • Mar 4, 2021
Person Ryu Hwa Young
So much of " park shin hye" vibe in her
Indeed
1 0
On By Stealth Like You • Feb 27, 2021
Title By Stealth Like You
Cute, short and fluffy, the combo for in-between-dramas
2 0
Replying to Regretful Wonderland • Feb 27, 2021
Title By Stealth Like You
I don’t really understand the summary of the show saying “fake relationship” because they never were in…
Indeed
0 0
On In House Marriage Honey • Jan 24, 2021
Title In House Marriage Honey
The series is cute, fluffy and has some fire romance scene, but why is no one talking about this handsome male lead ;)
1 1
On Hotel del Luna • Jan 7, 2021
Title Hotel del Luna Spoiler
Whats with the ending credit?!did they try to hint at a second season that’s never going to come?
2 3
Replying to Mccuish • Jan 7, 2021
Title Hotel del Luna
Why did it take me so long to finally watch Hotel Del Luna. It is such an amazing drama? I have fallen in love…
Same, I just finished watching this drama after postponing it for this long
2 0
Replying to caDAVEr • Oct 17, 2020
Title I Fell in Love by Accident
Binge watch this until ep 6... very short episodes each about 20mins... so should complete real fast. Didn’t…
where did you watch it?
0 2
On Legally, Dad • Oct 13, 2020
Title Legally, Dad
6 episodes seemed to be too short for this drama. Main actress her voice and clothing style were a bit too childish for her age
2 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Sep 30, 2020
Title When You Love Yourself
He looks a bit like Sungjae (Btob)
indeed, with a mix of Kim Young Kwang
0 0
On Overprotected Kahoko • Aug 12, 2020
Title Overprotected Kahoko
This drama offers a great growth story about a simple, childish young woman but I do think it is worth the watch
5 0
On Moonshine and Valentine • Aug 12, 2020
Title Moonshine and Valentine
This drama had a lot of potential which is a shame... but I do recommend to watch it
1 1
