News
On Marry Me, Mary! • Aug 16, 2021
Title Marry Me, Mary!
FL is so irritating
3 0
On Strangers from Hell • Apr 12, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell
Superb acting by landlady
7 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Aug 24, 2019
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Ji sung nailed it . U deserve all the awards . This drama has everything u want. Can't fit in one genre
6 0
On Healer • Aug 24, 2019
Title Healer
Started watching it for ji Chang. I like the silent romance bw the main actors.
4 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Aug 24, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
wowwwww. Luved everything about this drama. This is the best kdrama I watched till date. Pl watch it without second thought. Click play icon immediately.
3 0
On Good Morning Call • Aug 24, 2019
Title Good Morning Call
My first east Asian drama. Sweet and total time pass drama. Glad I found this on Netflix 2 yrs back which made to watch nearly 50 dramas
5 4
