News
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Apr 6, 2025
Article ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo is joining Kang Ha Neul in the upcoming film 'First Ride'
Hope he learns a thing or two from Kang Ha neul !!
HE DOESN'T HAVE TO LEARN ANYTHING FROM ANYONE ESP TO UR FAV OR THAT ACTOR, EUNWOO IS GREAT IN HIS OWN WAY SO KEEP CRYING #JEALOUSYCANKILL
15 1
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2025
Article ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo is joining Kang Ha Neul in the upcoming film 'First Ride'
HOW RIDICULOUS THESE FANS OF THIS ACTOR KANG AND HATERS SAYING EUNWOO IS JUST A PRETTY FACE AND ONLY HAVE ONE EXPRESSION. WHEN YOU YOURSELVES KNOW YOU DON'T WATCH HIS DRAMAS. EUNWOO HAS BEEN DOING GREAT SINCE MIGB REASON WHY HE IS MY BIAS IN ACTING. NO MATTER WHAT Y'ALL SAY ABOUT HIM THIS SHOW WOULD BE A HIT AND GREAT DRAMA BECAUSE EUNWOO IS THERE. I'LL BE WATCHING ONLY FOR EUNWOO, NOT FOR OTHER ACTORS WITH TOXIC FANS...CONGRATS EUNWOO DIRECTORS AND WRITERS CHOOSE YOU COZ THEY KNEW YOU'RE WORTH THE CHARACTER AND YOU BEING A GREAT ACTOR...#HATERSWILLFOREVERCRY
20 7
Replying to blacklatina • Apr 6, 2025
Article ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo is joining Kang Ha Neul in the upcoming film 'First Ride'
And some say that "pretty privilegde"doesnt exist. CEW is a proof to that. #ISAIDWHATISAID
PRETTY PRIVILEGE FOR HATERS LIKE YOU... HE ISN'T JUST FACE HE IS A GREAT ACTOR SO CRY #ENVY #JEALOUSYCANKILL
17 1
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 6, 2025
Article ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo is joining Kang Ha Neul in the upcoming film 'First Ride'
One of the best actors under 40. I have Kang Ha Neul and Yoo Ah In up there.
I am not familiar with ur fav so I won't say anything but saying a Cha Eunwoo has only one expression? Damn you're still living in a bubble so stfu. I will watch the show even if I don't like the other actors. Just for the great actor thee CHA EUNWOO..
15 0