News
On My Love from the Star • Feb 28, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
I LOVE this drama!! From the start I was hooked and throughout the whole drama it didn't disappoint me! Now my eyes are very puffy and red from all the crying!
5 0
On The Suspect • Jan 26, 2014
Title The Suspect
Is there anywhere to watch this online with eng subs?
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 16, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh shoot! I actually finished it already but I forgot to post that I completed it haha. Thanks for checking up on the tasks hehe ^____^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi CherryBunny! Nice to meet you! ^___^
0 0
On Secret Love • Oct 21, 2013
Title Secret Love
Just caught up on this drama and now i'm left with a massive cliffhanger...i need ep9!!! wednesday please come faster >____<
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 19, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hehe~ just noticed that both our user names have Nana and we both love Choi Jin Hyuk =D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i finish watching Good Doctor! so good! i started watching Heirs now...because...Lee Min Ho!!! so handsome hehehe~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i miss you too! congratulations on graduating!! upload pictures on your facebook so i can see la =)
0 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 13, 2013
Title Master's Sun
omg ending of ep12 killed me and my tear ducts! Gong Hyo Jin's acting is just too real and her crying is like real life feels man. too good.
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
heyy thanks for the friend request! Nice to meet you! =)
0 0
Replying to Mary28 • Sep 8, 2013
Title Master's Sun
Is it only me, but joong won reminds of dokgo jin (cha seung won) from the greatest love another male actor Gong…
Yeah I agree. She's so lucky to work with all hot men haha
2 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 8, 2013
Title Master's Sun
I just finished watching ep10 and I'm spazzing out from all the cuteness overload! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCHH!!
6 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hii thanks for the friend request! Nice to meet you~ =)
0 0
Replying to mizztic • Aug 28, 2013
Title You Are the Best!
Wonderful ending! Overall a good drama, although it a dragged a bit at times. But that happens with these 50-episode…
I want one too! =P
5 0
purplenette • Aug 15, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Definitely will be watching Secret! Ji Sung is BACK! =D
2 0
On Potato Star 2013QR3 • Aug 15, 2013
Title Potato Star 2013QR3
Man...I would really like to watch because of Yeo Jin Goo. But 120 episodes?! That's way too much for me >____<
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Heyy thanks for the friend request! How are you? ^___^
0 0
On Two Weeks • Aug 10, 2013
Title Two Weeks
Wow...Ryu Soo Young totally reminds me of Jung Woo Sung. They looks like twins!
4 0
On Master's Sun • Aug 6, 2013
Title Master's Sun
I hope this is not TOO scary. I'm so scared of ghost related stuff...but I really want to watch this because of the cast! Eotteoke~~ >____<
1 0
On Good Doctor • Aug 6, 2013
Title Good Doctor
LOVED the first episode! Hit me with a whole bunch of different emotions...just amazing! Can't wait for more! =D
7 0
