News
Replying to Sweety • Oct 22, 2018
Title My Secret Terrius
is it good??
YES! =D
4 0
Replying to Johanna • Feb 21, 2017
Title Defendant
cha min ho's smug face makes me soo mad, he disgusts me..
same here. every time i see his face i just want to punch him
0 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 5, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
Wow...the main actress in this drama is one lucky girl...all those good looking men she will be with!
2 0
On D-Day • Nov 7, 2015
Title D-Day
Oh nooo....I just started watching this drama and now I can't stop!!! Just finished episode 3 and wow it's so good!
3 0
purplenette • Sep 29, 2015
Article In The Know with Purplenette
Bubblegum for sure! The video teaser was so funny and I think those two actors would be awesome together!
1 0
Replying to gouletjo • Aug 13, 2015
Title Yong Pal
Ok I like the show so far but why using such a famous, gorgeous actress to play a damn corpse. I think we've seen…
She makes one gorgeous corpse though haha. Super pretty just lying there...reminds me of snow white/sleeping beauty. I'm sure we'll see more of her awake in the upcoming episodes =)
6 0
Replying to PrincessNana • Aug 13, 2015
Title Yong Pal
Who is the actress who plays Kim Tae Hyun's little sister? She looks SO familiar but I can't pinpoint where I…
OH YES! Now I remember haha. Yeah she was on the latest season of Kpop Star. I'm surprised she got casted into a drama.Thanks so much! =)
2 0
On Yong Pal • Aug 12, 2015
Title Yong Pal
Who is the actress who plays Kim Tae Hyun's little sister? She looks SO familiar but I can't pinpoint where I saw her before. She's not in the cast section. Does anyone know??
0 3
On Orange Marmalade • May 29, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
Did episode 4 air yet?
0 1
On Orange Marmalade • May 16, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
This is so good! I'm loving it so far!
1 0
Replying to 43722 • Mar 22, 2015
Person Jo Yoon Hee
She looks like Min Hyo Rin.
She really does! I just watched the movie The Con Artists (The Technicians) and the whole time I thought she was Min Hyo Rin haha
0 0
On You Are My Destiny • Aug 14, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
Bawling my eyes out watching ep12. Currently downloading ep13 and I'm so excited!!!
1 0
On You're All Surrounded • Jul 18, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
Awww man, I'm gonna miss this drama and the characters~
4 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jul 11, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny Spoiler
plus i really have to mention that scene in episode 4 where they got locked up in the storage room. mi young gave that thing to him and turned out it was a fish eyeball LMAOO. her face when she ate it and looked at him...omg too funny
5 0
On You Are My Destiny • Jul 11, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
ok so i really wasn't going to watch this korean version because i absolutely loved the taiwanese version...but i am honestly LOVINGGGGG this!! Jang hyuk is just awesome and hilarious!! I haven't laughed so much while watching a drama in a long time~
8 0
Replying to Gingermoon • Jul 6, 2014
Title You Are My Destiny
Gun's laugh is comedy gold lol really funny! It's weird how well they fit each other... janghyuk 's gotten more…
I love his laugh!! It's stuck in my head haha
2 0
On You're All Surrounded • Jun 27, 2014
Title You're All Surrounded
Ugh the bag lady is so annoying! I can't stand looking at her. And she seems so old to be the daughter of the Yoon Moon Bae. She looks like she could be his wife instead lol
7 1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! Thanks for the friend request! Nice to meet you =)
1 0
On Emergency Couple • Mar 19, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
OMGGGG I CANNOT WAIT FOR EP16 I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!! >____<
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 11, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi hanna! thanks for the friend request~ nice to meet you =)
0 0
