Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for friend request! =)
0 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Feb 26, 2012
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Wow...so many positive comments for this drama! Looks like I'll have to start watching it ASAP hehe
91 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks! I'm a SONE, VIP, A+, and a B2UTY! <3 currently obsessing over seungho, thanks to hello baby xD
40 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice to meet you, Kathy! My name is Joyce =) I just followed and checked out your tumblr. Your design is so cool!! I just started on tumblr hehe princessnanalove.tumblr.com
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request! And we have the same birthday!! =)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
omg...must of been quite a big crash! hope you recover fast!
22 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
omg are you ok?? were you injured?
0 0
On Salamander Guru and the Shadow Members • Feb 6, 2012
Title Salamander Guru and the Shadow Members
Wow...I didn't even know about this drama until I was looking through the pictures uploaded on MDL Facebook page. This looks really interesting! I wonder where I can watch/download this...
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! How have you been? We are both watching Wild Romance hehe ^_____^
0 0
On Dream High Season 2 • Jan 29, 2012
Title Dream High Season 2
Everyone is counting down for this drama, me included! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait =D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm good! Just finished watching an episode hehe. What about you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request! =)
0 0
On Gloomy Salad Days • Jan 7, 2012
Title Gloomy Salad Days
I want to watch this but I'm kinda scared LOL...especially since they're based on true stories >.<
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 7, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the friend request! =)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 6, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request! Hope you have fun here on MDL! =)
0 0
On Wild Romance • Jan 5, 2012
Title Wild Romance
Is Jessica from SNSD casted in this drama?
0 0
On Moon Embracing the Sun • Jan 4, 2012
Title Moon Embracing the Sun
Today is the day for the first episode!! I'm so excited for this drama!!!! <3 <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
just watching dramas...hehe
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hey! what you up to? =)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
no i didn't go downtown haha. went to my friends house...TOTALLY missed the countdown LOL...and then went hunting for a place to eat cuz we were so hungry xD
1 0
