Celebrity
Replying to 8369419 • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
The only thing that got me wary is the lenght of the drama. How they're going to manage the pace on 16 episodes…
Then maybe he'll need to kill more people
0 0
Replying to RandomKdrama • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Most of the town seem off, like most of them are in on it.Anyhow the acting in the show has been exactly what…
I KNOWWWWWW Me too like everyone's in on it.. Every single person in this town is soooo weird right? The aunties say he is killer and bash him, his co workers say he is weird, friends say we trust him but suspect him at the same time, his maniacal behavior, always talking to each other in some kind of code language like they know everything and they know he killed or who killed.. i seriously am loving this show
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
The director here is trying to mislead us and making everyone a potential suspect, either individually or in groups.…
Hahah this is exactly what i said when we were discussing this but then I dropped this idea because who really becomes a killer themselves just to find their sister's killer gosh this show really is making us suspect everyone and this is making it so much fun right?? I even suspect the new inspector (sorry still haven't memorized names), the records guy and then the other one who reported his arrest it to the media and then i suspected his uncle who brought food lol too much fun really
0 0
Replying to lovelymind • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
This show is such a nerve-wracking, I trust no one lmao.
IKR!! Hahahhah like everyone's the killer lol
1 2
On Beyond Evil • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
At one point I even suspected his uncle who came to see him and brought him food like he might be protecting him or something lol
3 25
On Beyond Evil • Mar 2, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
OhMyGoshhh what is even happening on this show I'm suspecting everyone lol this show is amazing everyone seems to be the murderer and that is making this show a really fun watch lol
4 0
On Mouse • Mar 2, 2021
Title Mouse
Ooooh it's coming tomorrow omgggg can't wait
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 28, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Oh my gosh did you guys see Seok Kyung's imitation of _______ WHOA I was blown away.. She's a really good actress
4 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Literally legit prop. Lol
Hahahahahahahah yeah my brother said the same thing lol
1 0
Replying to Inner Circle • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
Literally legit prop. Lol
Hahahahh well i did like the fact that they didn't waste food but the way they focused on it made me laugh so much lol
2 2
Replying to Clementine • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
NOPE yoon chul and yoon hee are both still trash. nothing they do will redeem their sorry asses from all of their…
IKR!! I want them all to pay for their sins
2 0
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 21, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
The cake at the party hahahahhh
2 7
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
This drama has been TOP TIER since the very first scene OMGGGGGG I just know that season 2 is going to surpass…
I still think she's alive.. We never got to see her "dead body" like we did Min SeolAh's. She's gotta be alive.. We all know she's good at hospital mix ups.. She did save her real daughter that way didn't she? And RoNa kept telling YonHee to apologize to SuRyeon to solve whatever it is that was happening between those two because they're such great friends.. Two of them finally could've teamed up.. Anyway Dead or Alive, the show is gonna be MIND-BLOWING so let's enjoy the new season to the fullest :D :D
1 1
Replying to latte- • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
1 hour 39 minutes
47 minutes
0 1
Replying to jade next door • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
ME TOO OMG IM SO EXCITEDD
EXACTLY I just lovee it when I can't figure out what's gonna happen next.. The makers of this show are amazing at that ahhhh my No. 1 drama :D :D
0 0
Replying to PrincessRapunzel • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
This drama has been TOP TIER since the very first scene OMGGGGGG I just know that season 2 is going to surpass…
Me toooo and I'm rewatching episode 20 to look for any sign any clue if SuRyeon could be saved somehow or if the one who came to penthouse could entirely be a different person and SuRyeon is safe somewhere i'm actually going crazy hahahahhh but i'm loving all this excitement
2 3
Replying to jade next door • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I CANT BELIEVE ITS HAPPENING IM SO HAPPY FOR THE SECOND SEASON OMGGGG
This drama has been TOP TIER since the very first scene OMGGGGGG I just know that season 2 is going to surpass season 1 and I'm here for it yayyyy
3 5
Replying to jade next door • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
ME TOO OMG IM SO EXCITEDD
IKR!!!!!!! The makers of this drama know exactly how to make a suspense drama.. I'm like WHOA at every scene.. I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IT IS SOOOO GOOD I'm actually SCREAMINGGG while waiting for this drama lol yayyyyy the madness is returning lol
1 2
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
I have never been this much excited for any tv series in my life omggg COME ON GIVE US THE BEST REVENGE DRAMA EVERRRR
1 4
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Feb 19, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life
TODAY IS THE DAY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
0 0
