K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 21 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 21 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 14 hours ago
On Jung Ye Nok • Mar 8, 2021 Person Jung Ye Nok She is my favorite iljin. She plays her character well. 0 0
On Kim Jae Joong • Jul 22, 2015 Person Kim Jae Joong He does so much looks alike Ji Chang Wook!! 10 0
Replying to abracadabra • Nov 9, 2014 Person Jin Yi Han I just finished My Secret Hotel and Hae Young character was nice... But, all in all, Jin Yi Han will always be… Oh I love Taltal very much!!! <3 he's awesome, with long blonde hair don't make him look like a girl.. he's gorgeous!! 4 0
On Ha Ji Won • Nov 4, 2014 Person Ha Ji Won Ha ji won is the best.......... i love ha ji won to much....... 0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 30, 2014 Article [CLOSED][Giveaway] Win a free month of a Japanese candy subscription box! Hicks.. I regret the reality that I don't live in either US or Canada. I really want some Japanese snacks for free!!! I love Matcha Kitkat and crayon shinchan's snack (don't know the exact name of the snack) 0 0
i love ha ji won to much.......