Celebrity
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I hope this drama is as funny as the comic and faithful as the novel.
12 0
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Nov 25, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I never seen this series, but it sounds exactly like Journey of Flower.
1 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Nov 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This drama was a combination ingredients of Three Lives Three Worlds TMOPB, Ashes of Love, Love Between Fairy and Devil, Chinese Paladin 3 and Xuan Yuan Sword Rift of the Sky. Till the End of the Moon was unoriginal to the point where I felt like I was watching 3-4 different series all at once. I truly wished to have an ounce of interest in this drama because I like Bai Lu as an actress.
1 0
On The Inextricable Destiny • Nov 1, 2023
Title The Inextricable Destiny
I really wanted to like this series because of Song Yiren. But I couldn't, this drama was a disaster for me. I do have to say, Wang You Shuo carried the show.
2 1