Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
On Ash • 6 days ago
Title Ash
Me excited because today is the Friday 🤭#Ash day
And then realising today is the last episode we need to say goodbye to this beautiful series. I'm so not ready for this I'm gonna miss them. 😭
7 0
Replying to lurame_sh • 14 days ago
It is still in the planning stagescompany YYDS has announced casting.
casting are already announced??? I'm interested .. name them.
0 1
On Kiss or Kill • 19 days ago
Title Kiss or Kill Spoiler
So it's his imagination or he came to him.
He clearly died on that bomb blast and he miraculously come back at the end so that ending will not be sad ending. (I mean it's common in most of the chinese drama)
Only if they showed how he survived. But okay nvm.


Overall I enjoyed the series . But FTH face is too innocent for his character. I love both of them and their acting .... I will wait for their next drama together.
3 0
On Love Destiny • 22 days ago
Title Love Destiny
so are we gonna get a special episode or may be more episodes (atleast 1). TBH the 10th episode is clearly rush and incomplete somehow.
8 0
On Mr.Kill • 26 days ago
Title Mr.Kill Spoiler
I don't like Prew character... girl it's you because of whom prim is in coma ... your brother asked you again and again not to interfere in this .... Not only you hurt yourself but you bring prim suffer more than you because you are not careful enough. And now you are throwing tantrums on your brother and blaming him.
7 1
On Love Destiny • 29 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Wait ...
When exactly Dech starting to believe that he is not the Gaew he grew up with? Did I miss the point.
Why Gaew at one point tell him about where he came from.... at other point he avoid the questions when Dech asked him who is he ?

Isn't the story is rushing now?
5 5
On Ash • Sep 4, 2026
Title Ash
Anyone notice the guest entry of Lalin and Nana from tbl *Yesterday* in ep5
9 0
On Yesterday • Sep 4, 2026
Title Yesterday
Lalin and Nana guest entry in episode 5 of Ash .... unexpected
1 1
On Love Destiny • Sep 4, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Only 2 eps left .. They have so much things to do like Dech need to know he is not Gaew but someone from the future, they have to STOP Falcon, also save their brother and also love story of Rueng and Wad are still Blooming. Will these can cover up in just 2 eps .... Also how Gaew handle things in Great body in the future ...?
7 0
On Nour • Aug 27, 2026
Title Nour
What's the schedule of this drama??? Is it airing like 2 eps per week???
1 3
Replying to AubreyRaasch • Aug 21, 2026
Title My Magic Prophecy Spoiler
dude. spoilers.
😅😅😅 There is No spoilers... In the very start of the series we know that IN is an orphan. Remaining details I mentioned is just my own wishful wish. If you think my comment need spoiler tag then let it be so 😅
1 0
On Nour • Aug 20, 2026
Title Nour
TongTong is a good actor ♥️ He know his work . The story looks amazing .. And the trailer 🔥.
1 1
On Love Destiny from Hell • Aug 20, 2026
What's the news of it? Is it still happening? Is the casting done yet? My personal favorite are JimmySea ... only If they could cast in this but I don't think this is gonna happen
0 4
Replying to Revira • Aug 19, 2026
Title Love Destiny
My thoughts exactly.I also suspect Falcon will try to frame him for murder so he can have his hands clean, although…
It's already 6th episode ... I don't think falcon gonna be any threat to them 😌
0 0
Replying to Elaine25 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Love Destiny
Did any one else see that in the last sequence from the horse riding the sequence filmed from the sky suddenly…
🤭 I think they mistakenly put the 2nd race scene before editing mistake
2 0
On Ash • Aug 18, 2026
Title Ash
only 9 eps .... that's not enough
8 0