News
On Defendant • Sep 9, 2021
Title Defendant
totally 10/10 🌟👍
4 0
On Kingdom: Ashin of the North • Sep 5, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
what kind of plot is this? so unsatisfied till the end
9 0
On Big • Jul 31, 2021
Title Big
Is this drama based on movie Big (1988)?
0 2
On How to Become Myself • Jul 30, 2021
Title How to Become Myself
This movie is so beautiful & relaxing. I miss flip phone
7 0
Replying to tianru • Jul 25, 2021
Title Strangers from Hell
i saw some spoilers and it already gives me creeps, i'm not a fan of horror dramas but i might try watching this.…
I'm not a fan of horror too but after finished watching it today, its more like thriller, abit gory.
0 0
On SF8: The Prayer • Jul 19, 2021
Title SF8: The Prayer
Kinda confusing feeling I've experienced when watching this 😕 Reminds me of video game, detroit: become human
2 0
On 49 • Jul 14, 2021
Title 49
Enjoyable drama to watch! Btw, ost is really catchy
3 0
On More Than Family • Jun 28, 2021
Title More Than Family
This movie kinda so-so, doesn't have impact. Easily skip this one
2 0
On Sutekina Sen Taxi • Jun 15, 2021
Title Sutekina Sen Taxi
Very quick lighthearted dorama!
0 0
On KBS Drama Special 2012: Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost • Jun 7, 2021
Title KBS Drama Special 2012: Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost
Such a light drama~
0 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Jun 7, 2021
Title Descendants of the Sun
Now I can see why I don't watch drama despite the popularity in the past. I decided to start watching it today but I just can't with FL. She's too annoying and such an attention seeker. I'm sorry to the fans of this drama 🙏
12 2
On Alice • May 26, 2021
Title Alice
As I thought, I absolutely enjoy this drama! u get confused most of the time but I love the plot twist. For me, it's not that bad as other people say. Imo, it's better than flower of evil. If u want to watch it, try to watch until episode 4. I get that in episode 1 might be kinda slow and confusing for some people. after that, maybe u want to binge watching it.
2 0
On Room No. 9 • Jan 9, 2021
Title Room No. 9
I regret not watching this sooner! Overall, such a brilliant drama. I have all kinds of feeling watching this drama.
2 1
On Private Lives • Nov 29, 2020
Title Private Lives
the first episode already bored me out. too slow & the actor kinda awkward. the synopsis looks promising though.
3 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • Nov 29, 2020
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
I regret not watching this earlier!! definitely relatable in terms of office life. Also love the friendship in this drama. Hopefully I will find true friend like this too in the future T.T
4 0
On Your Home Is My Business • Aug 31, 2020
Title Your Home Is My Business
surprisingly entertaining and funny!
0 0
Replying to Grrrey Bear • Jul 27, 2020
Title Save Me
I'm watching this after dropping it 3 years ago. I'm glad that I'm giving this drama a second chance. It was too…
Samee.. it's my first time also to watch this kind of genre in my Kdrama watchlist. Hopefully it's not too creepy
0 0
On Shopaholic Louis • May 11, 2020
Title Shopaholic Louis
I love this drama ❤️ definitely deserve 10/10. Such a cute, fluffy, innocent love which is rare ✨
0 0
Replying to kralicek • May 5, 2020
Title Memorist
I like crime oriented drama and hunting a serial killer is for me a must-see show. In the last two years Memorist…
Have u watch Signal and Tunnel? Those are my favourite kinda serial crime drama
0 1
On Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom • Apr 1, 2020
Title Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom
This drama reminds me of Taylor Swift documentary & also Sulli and Hara suicide (TT) People, please do think carefully before doing something!
7 0
