News
On Reborn Rookie • Aug 29, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie
finished in one day 😁 anyway good drama, really enjoyed the wittiness & plot twist 👍🏻👍🏻
3 0
On Reborn Rookie • Aug 29, 2026
Title Reborn Rookie Spoiler
currently on episode, the bestt so far! since i also love body-switching genre, its also full of funny moments despite being a sad drama. glad that he came to sense that he was arrogant before and willing to make it up for him.
2 0
Replying to Dunnie • Jul 13, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5
Your double standards are glaring as hell. You want the men to be the losers while they chase the women. This…
I agree with you. Even though u dont love or like someone, atleast treat them with basic respect. I guess its true that men only nice to whom they like only. I f we treat them like that, I know it would make them furious.
3 0
Replying to Qila Ibrahim • Jun 11, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
please put spoiler tag
thank u ❤️
0 0
Replying to royal_heirrr • Jun 10, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
The prisoner from ep 6 telling hwa jin to not let anyone end up like him broke my heart omg, I knewwww he was…
please put a spoiler tag
0 0
Replying to Margo Lake • Jun 10, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
In the end of Episode 7 Na Hwa Jin gives boys pagers and tells them: "337 337"What does it mean?
please put spoiler tag
0 2
Replying to veralinarose7 • Jan 11, 2025
Title The Golden Spoon
The real villain here is old grandma with her spoons 😂
agreee
0 0
On Hello, Me! • Sep 6, 2024
Title Hello, Me!
I'm glad that I watched it till the end. ❤️ Definitely an eye-opening experience to embrace my inner child.
3 0
On Beyond Evil • Jul 1, 2023
Title Beyond Evil
It was an okay show. Started off like psychological thriller, ends with crime drama vibe
1 0
Replying to rarara9998 • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Finished the whole show in 2 days and now I feel empty😭 what should I watch next? I’m thinking of watching…
Try designated survivor 60 days
1 0
On The Glory Part 2 • Apr 5, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Good drama, kinda lacking of something
6 1
On Designated Survivor: 60 Days • Apr 3, 2023
Title Designated Survivor: 60 Days
Must watch kdrama! Love every second of it
2 0
Replying to A sh • Feb 3, 2023
Title Inspector Koo
I liked this drama because of Hye Joon without her it's a stupid drama but I didn't liked the ending Hye Joon…
Use spoiler tag please
0 0
Replying to owen3939 • Oct 16, 2022
Title Extracurricular Spoiler
and we needed to know why?
The only thing that I like in this drama is ML and min hee (unfortunately she died after ML accidently push her of the stair after she knew his secret). ML would do well if FL doesn't interfere in his life. Reason why is all of ML saving got stolen by his father after FL broke into his house (after she stole ML phone then got too curious) and left the door unlocked making ML's father easy to rob ML house (ML lives alone because his father don't want to support him and his father also a gambler).
0 0
On Extracurricular • Oct 11, 2022
Title Extracurricular
Not worth my time watching this
3 2
On Jeon Yeo Been • Sep 22, 2022
Person Jeon Yeo Been
Happy birthday my twin sis 🎁
0 0
On Jeon Yeo Been • Sep 22, 2022
Person Jeon Yeo Been
Happy birthday my twin sis 🎁
0 0
On Class of Lies • Jun 3, 2022
Title Class of Lies
No matter what others say, this is a good drama. The ending really satisfying
12 0
On #Cold Game • Dec 9, 2021
Title #Cold Game
early episode kinda slow, but after that the story get better n better
0 0
On Women Document Detectives • Sep 11, 2021
Title Women Document Detectives
currently watching episode 3, get ready to have tissue if u are sensitive person. the story is amazing, the acting could be better.
0 0
