K-Drama
On Love in Contract • Sep 30, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I'm really liking this drama so far even though I despise love triangles. I don't like the SML and that move he pulled at the end of Ep 4 was extremely selfish and pissed me off. But I'm liking both of the leads so far so I'm excited to see where this is going to go in the coming weeks.
9 0
Replying to shim • Sep 29, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Idk i didnt like it, the first few episodes were good and then nothing made sens? It started with a healing cute…
I didn't like it either. It got really bad half way thru. By the time I realized I should've dropped it, it was almost over and I just forced myself to finish it.
2 2
On If You Wish Upon Me • Sep 29, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me Spoiler
Gotta say I'm glad this one is over. It started off great. I loved all the heartwarming, tear-jerker stories of the people in the hospice. Then somewhere around when the "sister" got out of jail, it all went left. The hospice was shoved to the back and the ridiculous gangster subplot took over and ruined what could've been a decent drama for me. I feel like I had to drag myself through the second half of this. By the end, I didn't care about any of the characters or what happened to them.
13 6
Replying to Kate • Sep 23, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Anything and everything that happened to everyone who knew the dad woke up from coma - I do not feel bad about.…
I gotta say that I agree with everything you said. This one started off on the right foot and has slowly turned into a dumpster fire these past few episodes. It's like the writers are trying too hard to make it interesting when the simple stories in the beginning is what was holding my interest. This whole mob twist is just dumb and unnecessary. I almost want to drop, but that seems silly so close to the end.
3 0
Replying to Jinxed at First • Jul 19, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
Replying to deleted comment
I dropped after 4 episodes because I couldn't tolerate the FL.
2 1
Replying to Piya_fangirl_of_yibo • Jul 19, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
is it good??
No.
1 0
On Jinxed at First • Jul 16, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
I put this drama on hold after ep 4 cause the FL was insufferable. I was going to see if it was worth finishing but after reading through some of these comments it really doesn't see as if it's gotten any better. I think I'm gonna go ahead and completely drop this one.
5 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Jul 16, 2022
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
This drama was so boring I'm not quite sure how I managed to drag myself through all 16 episodes. The FL had one expression the entire show and absolutely no personality other than "Woe is me, I'm so ugly."
8 0
Replying to ChaotiChusion • Jun 24, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
this had a great start but now it's slowly turning into a cringy and boring show
Very cringy
0 0
Replying to Kyung • Jun 24, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
I think her behaviour is explained by how sheltered and lonely her upbringing was. She's not acting like a child;…
Sheltered and lonely still doesn't equate to the bizarre childish way that she acts. She was raised in seclusion, not isolation, there's a difference.
2 0
On Jinxed at First • Jun 23, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
I was super excited about this drama at first. I love fantasy rom coms and this sounded like my type of drama, however, the FL is just annoying. I understand the reasoning for the whole naive childish behavior, but honestly it doesn't make sense to me. She's been surrounded by adults her whole life so it makes no sense to me why she acts like that. It's even more baffling given the fact that she's never been around other children, if anything it seems like she'd act really mature given adults are the only examples of behavior that she has had. It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to cringe during her scenes. They're so over the top and unnecessary. I think I'm gonna have to put this one on hold and come back when it's done and I can fast forward through some of the scenes. Ugh, I had such high hopes for this drama to be my next fluffy, fantasy romance but it's just not doing it for me.
2 8
On My Liberation Notes • Jun 3, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I just finished this drama yesterday and I absolutely loved it. It was such a realistic look at life. The relationships, the character development. Everything was beautifully done.
2 0
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • May 29, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I dont understand why so much dislike for this drama(of cuz its not perfect) but I think its going well so far…
Maybe it's just as simple as everything is not for everyone. If you enjoy the drama then why can't that be enough? Just because you like it, doesn't mean that everyone else will or should. People have different taste for a reason. But isn't that the beauty of dramas, there's literally a genre to suit everyone's taste.
1 1
On Welcome to Wedding Hell • May 23, 2022
Title Welcome to Wedding Hell
I really enjoyed the first episode. I'd say this was a promising start to what looks to be an interesting drama.
0 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 14, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
This drama does not disappoint. Those presentations had my dying with laughter! And that cliff hanger. I definitely didn't see that coming.
8 1
Replying to Gloomy Twilight • May 14, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
I waited for Sh**ting star and had so many expectations, but I definitely didnt like it now when it started air.My…
I dropped Sh**ting Stars after 4 episodes. It was so boring.
1 0
Replying to heymey • May 14, 2022
Title Was It Love?
Shitty shitty shitty kdrama.
One of the worst I've ever seen.
1 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 14, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
I'm waiting for this to finish before I start watching. How is it so far and is there much romance?
Smart move. This is one that I wish was already over so I can just watch all the episodes in one sitting. Great leads and ghost sidekicks are absolutely hilarious.
1 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • May 14, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
I just love this drama so much. Every Saturday morning I'm on Viki hitting the refresh button waiting for the episode to drop.
4 1
On Sh**ting Stars • May 6, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
I tried to make it thru Ep 4 but I found myself skipping thru it and realized that I didn't care about any of the story lines. I was hoping this would be my second squishy romance drama to add to my lineup but it's just a boring dud. Dropping.
3 0