Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Laura • Jun 12, 2025
Title Feud
It will be a bit long post at the beginning I just want to say that despite this I like Bai lu acting I understand…
I think Zeng Shunxi is an exceptional actor and always has been!! Maybe the comments here are mostly about Bai Lu's acting but I'm sure everyone knows exactly how good Zeng Shunxi is and he definitely deserves all the praise whether fans voice it out or keep it in their minds 😊
4 0
Replying to deejells • Jun 10, 2025
Title Feud
bruh no one told me that Joseph Zeng was so fineeeeeeee, need to watch all his shows now
He really is though and such an amazing actor too!
3 0
Replying to RaaLuLu • Jun 9, 2025
Same it was soo cute, I was like 🫣🤭...and then I proceeded to ask my single self where I can get a man like…
Facts haha
0 0
Replying to Bchip • Jun 8, 2025
Sion - On Your Side. It was released today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ8JXc6A9OU
Thank you! Going to be my new obsession
3 0
Replying to yrix • Jun 8, 2025
My heart when hosu was admiring miji while she was sleeping :(
Same it was soo cute, I was like 🫣🤭

...and then I proceeded to ask my single self where I can get a man like that 😂
3 2
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 8, 2025
Zion's ost is just crazy I love this part of the sound: We're on the trainOneul apatdeon maeumdeuldoMangseorideon…
I was actually trying to find the name of this song/artist so thank you! It sounds sooo good
3 0
Replying to baemon • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
I will say, while it didn't give me much confidence in the beginning and I wasn't sure whether to drop it or not,…
Same! I actually wasn't fully feeling the first 2 episodes but now I'm so glad I continued it and loving it now with all these thoughts in my head.

Honestly though regardless of what drama it is I have always told myself to at least watch 15 episodes before I drop it to be fair to the drama.
13 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 5, 2025
I keep thinking does he know or does he not know every single moment.
Loving this drama so much so far!! Korean life dramas just hit different whenever I watch a new one.

Park Bo Young is such an exceptional actress that I have no words! I've been loving her dramas in the past few years because they have been so different to my image of her when I watched Oh My Ghost and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

Jin Young's acting has also been amazing so far, this is my first drama of his but definitely not my last.
14 0
Replying to tanvi • Jun 5, 2025
i love dramas which talk about life
Me too, the Korean life ones are seriously the best!
I used to find the life ones boring when I was younger (maybe because I didn't understand or couldn't connect with them) but now it's my fav genre.
7 0
On Youthful Glory • Jun 2, 2025
Wasn't expecting much but this is actually so good so far (10/30 episodes), both the leads have such cute smiles and I absolutely adore Ming Tan so far
1 0
Replying to jaurm • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
Ohh I am so ready for Feud. Especially excited to see BaiLu play the role of a mother.
SAME!
2 0
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
临江仙 (Feud) - 白鹿 (Bai Lu)《临江仙 Feud》Chi/Eng/Pinyin lyrics: https://youtu.be/0xQLUCMO1P4
Thank you for your hard work! Your videos are always the best 😊
0 1
Replying to jjoan • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
they filmed finish last aug and now it is getting released? thats kinda fast
I think I heard/read somewhere it can typically take between 8 months to a year but it just depends since different factors can come into play and time slots can change as well.
0 1
Replying to Mia • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
What I don't understand is why ppl say . Bai Lu should stop doing Xianxia coz she'll overexpose. But she have…
Honestly they have nothing objective to say so they go around pulling things out of thin air, either way they can stay pressed cause my queen is thriving and always will be!
4 0
On Feud • Jun 2, 2025
Title Feud
Back when I was waiting for Moonlight Mystique, Northward and Feud to air (start of the year), I was most excited for this chemistry wise (because of those amazing reuters) so I can't wait!
7 0
Replying to RaaLuLu • Jun 2, 2025
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Same! They changed quite a bit, her being sealed in a mountain for 8 years (sounds like a xianxia haha) and her…
I was thinking the same, all the new details added do feel like the same old ones used in most dramas so I'm hoping it's not like any other drama (not that there's something wrong with those dramas). The novel just has a special place in my heart.

I guess due to censorship it was inevitable that they would change some details but part of me wish they kept it the same/similar but worked around it.
0 0
Replying to NaNa • May 30, 2025
Cheng Lei is the male lead, right?
Yes he is, BaiLu confirmed in a KR livestream today and he'll be officially announced tomorrow
2 0
On Feud • May 30, 2025
Title Feud
The new poster that came out today is divine!!
3 0