Ahhh soo happy, Bai Lu will officially be on a 6-month break and won't start shooting until April next year, my heart can rest easy now knowing she'll be resting up and doing the things she enjoys! She confirmed she will still be attending end of year awards/galas and other events but I'm hoping next year she goes on a long vacation.
It mentions amnesia in the synopsis- how long does that go on for? Is it cringy and annoying?
I'm the same I absolutely hate amnesia tropes but I honestly didn't even notice it in this one because it just melds with the story so well (I guess correction I hate amnesia tropes that are unnecessary)
Is sml to much obsessed with fl in novel. After seeing the bts of drama it seems so.
Yes he is to the point he's crazy, honestly as you read the novel it's not necessarily that he is in love with her but he just wants her to possess her for how outstanding she is (describing Mo Jing Li here unless you meant someone else)
Same, I'm so excited to see if she does it in the future. I really would love to see her in a dark red, she'll…
Yess me too, I feel like it was probably in her bucket list in her 20s but she never got around to it due to filming and how busy she was. We'll all patiently wait to see what colour it is if she does do it 😁
I hate to think that soon Lu Lei will go their separate ways. I love seeing them having fun together.
For a second I was like who is Lu Lei haha but I realized it's both their names, it's actually a very cute name too. I want these two in at least 2-3 more projects because of how much chemistry and potential they have 😄
Lulu said that she wants to dye her hair.. I’m really excited to see which color she will choose, she will look…
Same, I'm so excited to see if she does it in the future. I really would love to see her in a dark red, she'll look gorgeous and because it's my fav colour haha but she has said in the past she wants to try dark green or purple
I have a feeling she might still do brand activities, variety show activities and award ceremonies until the end of the year and then go on a long holiday for the first 3 months next year since Mo Li is wrapping up around 19/20 October. We will see I just want her to rest and travel like she's always wanted to do 😊
https://x.com/theartofbailu/status/1976591283117596721?t=gjJD62ap_Ke8oW8uCqRNnw&s=19
Do you have any recs for his dramas?
Open from 1 Oct to 27 Dec 2025
There's also this as well that just came out: https://x.com/kpopsmileshop1/status/1972891016018772176?t=vFGGfGIByjo4_t5aa3MRHw&s=19
I hope after the filming from 27-31 Oct, she stays there for a week or two and enjoys a vacation there!
https://x.com/bailublue/status/1971485454815138076?t=ZgkK9XduF7Dw--cTlt0iJQ&s=19
Keep Running's official weibo has also confirmed a new season will be coming soon through a short video.