Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 22, 2017
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Foxy • Sep 26, 2025
When rumors first started circulating that Bailu and Chenglei would be starring in this drama, I read the novel,…
I know as a novel reader, you naturally tend to compare the drama and novel and this can be seen on many pages of many dramas. However, I think as long as you understand that the drama will always be different to the novel because it's an adaptation and not a complete copy then that's completely fine.

I just think don't be scared to re-read the novel because you think your expectations might be too high for the drama and it may disappoint you but more that you enjoy the novel, you enjoy the drama and when the drama airs, you will enjoy them both separately.

I am someone who has read a novel before a drama has aired and have liked one or the other and I have also read a novel after I have watched the drama and it has never impacted my watching or reading experience from any, I actually think it's a great way to see what the novel did better and what the drama did better and which version you liked best.

I guess my point is that it's not always a bad thing to read the novel before the drama airs as long as you understand that they will be different and you are open to accepting that. Of course I do understand everyone is different and some people may really not like/be able to accept the changes.
0 0
Replying to Unknown • Sep 17, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I have watched many cdramas, liked many actors/actresses but Bai lu holds a really special place in my heart..Idk…
We literally have the same story but mine was AMA 😊
2 0
Replying to Estiana • Sep 6, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Like seriously 😭😭😭I have been so bored without watching her dramas 🥺
Same! I've been trying to watch other dramas but end up dropping them
2 1
On Bai Lu • Sep 5, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Life really has been so empty lately without a Bai Lu drama or Keep Running 😭😭
21 3
Replying to Dramas4me • Sep 3, 2025
Person Wang Ying Lu
TL is so good! You will like it.
Looking forward to it after I finish WDBTD, I've heard very good things about it but I'm slow in completing dramas due to lack of time.

After that I am definitely going to start I Am Nobody because I have been wanting to watch that for so long.
1 1
On Wang Ying Lu • Sep 1, 2025
Person Wang Ying Lu
Where has Ying Lu been all my life (haha, I have seen her around but never got around to her dramas until now)??
For someone whose acting career didn't start too long ago, she has a good range of works/roles.

Loving her in WDBTD, she embodies the FL very well and is perfectly casted for the role.
Hoping to watch Twelve Letters next!
9 3
Replying to RaaLuLu • Sep 1, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Just a 🍉 which means it is unconfirmed and we should take with a grain of 🧂Apparently this 🍉 has made…
No, no need to apologise, you were just asking so all good 😊

These two would look great in a modern drama together so maybe in the future!
9 0
Replying to Dada • Sep 1, 2025
Person Bai Lu
I read on one site that Youku was producing a romantic, wuxia, fantasy, and political TV series. InvertedFate…
Just a 🍉 which means it is unconfirmed and we should take with a grain of 🧂

Apparently this 🍉 has made its rounds with her three times, one in 2022, one in 2023 and one now

I highly doubt she'll accept this one, I don't think she'll do wuxia/xianxia for a while and it is apparently male centric which I don't see her accepting unless it's a mainstream/realistic theme drama
8 2
Replying to Mia • Aug 22, 2025
Person Bai Lu
3 dramas in a year is not enough. I am missing my Lulu. 😭😭
Same!! People think 3 dramas a year is a lot yet here I am still in a Bai Lu drought 😭😭
3 1
Replying to amanah • Aug 16, 2025
This is my first time specifically thanking the teams in charge of cinematography and editing as I watch a drama.…
This is so true!! You can really feel the episode as you watch each one and it really connects with you even more
1 0
On This Thriving Land • Aug 16, 2025
It's the pure dedication and love that Ou Hao's characters have for the love of his life in his dramas that really does it for me 👏👏👏

This is sooo good so far!! It started off a little slow for me but I've been really enjoying it after the first few episodes. Loving the exceptional acting performances from everyone!
8 0
Replying to ymynym • Aug 12, 2025
i'm starting this bcs of sun zhenni, currently on ep 2 and it's really fun and engaging! the synopsis is not appealing…
Literally came here to say the exact same thing! Hoping it continues to stay strong!
1 1
On Summit of Our Youth • Aug 12, 2025
Have been in a drama slump lately. Started this because of Sun Zhenni and it's soo good so far, very pleasantly surprised. Her character suits her so well and the storyline is engaging and fun so far! Hoping it doesn't fail me in the second half.

I really liked that her reaction was actually quite realistic when she went back in the first few episodes!
3 1
Replying to xuehua • Aug 1, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Bailu and Shawn Dou onscreen pairing had never crossed my mind, if this gets confirmed it'd be interesting.
Right never did I see the vision until I saw the melon haha, they would interesting together
1 0
On Bai Lu • Aug 1, 2025
Person Bai Lu
If anyone is looking to buy Bai Lu's My Odyssey albums, I've found a great group order manager on X. They have been super helpful in answering my questions since this is my first time doing it and I'll be ordering from there. It seems they also have other products from China and Korea if you are interested in anything else.

They also do her L'Official Magazine and maybe her Barbes one if you ask on DM.

Linked here if needed, just send a DM to the X account: https://x.com/fairypasabuys/status/1950117051219267912?t=RsLR7usU8l4cQv8dnYO-_A&s=19
5 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jul 31, 2025
Person Bai Lu
🍉 iQIYI drama #ChinesePeachAndPlum• Producer: Li Lu• Cast: #BaiLu #DouXiao• Filming start-up: Q1 2026Adapted…
If anyone knows if this novel is translated in eng anywhere, can you let me know.
3 1
On Bai Lu • Jul 25, 2025
Person Bai Lu
Not me asking my friends to vote for Bai Lu as well haha, I would only do this for my queen Bai Lu 😄

Thank you everyone for your hard efforts with voting, hoping she wins!
5 2