Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 28, 2016
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2016
On Shopaholic Louis • Sep 22, 2016
The female lead stole the first episode for me! In a very typical plot line, she was so refreshing to watch. I'm super excited for this drama :)
5 0
Replying to Danielle Oh • Aug 23, 2016
PSH is not a bad actress. In fact, she is a great actress if you read all the interviews of her costars and how…
Nah, she's pretty bad.
1 0
On Entertainer • Jun 3, 2016
Title Entertainer
I'm officially dropping this drama. I can't take the main love story. I wish the entire show was about the entertainment industry. They added this stupid Suk Ho-Geu Rin drama for no reason. It doesn't flow with the story and it's terribly awkward. I had to skip most of episode 14.

This could have been a great drama if it wasn't for the unnecessary romance. I might see the last episode to see how it ended for the band.

Edit: I want to say that I love the entire cast. This goes to show how bad writing can ruin a show, even with a great cast.
8 1
On Lucky Romance • Jun 3, 2016
RJY... why are you doing this to me? My heart has never fluttered for an actor as much as him. There is this charisma about him that I have yet to see in others. I don't care if I'm the only one to feel this way, but I'm really enjoying his acting career!
21 2
Replying to Ruyi • Jun 2, 2016
How is this drama compared to Entertainer?
I'm personally turned off by Entertainer ever since they started the Suk Ho & Geu Rin romance. I'm watching it just to see what happens to the band but cringe at every romance scene or simply skip it.

If they didn't do that, I probably couldn't decide. However, right now I like this drama way better.
1 0
Replying to moongchi • Jun 2, 2016
2nd episode and I'm hooked. Please don't base your decision to others. This is a really good drama.
It had low ratings before the first episode. 3/10 avg rating by multiple users for some reason. It's improved a lot but those initial votes killed the rating.
1 0
Replying to Zah • May 29, 2016
24 people rated it a 1. Holy guacamole. Calm down people it's only been 2 episodes.
A lot of those were before the show even started. So, I think they must really not like one of the actors in the show or it just doesn't make sense. lol
4 0