K-Drama
Replying to Nique • Aug 14, 2020
Title We Love
This didn't seem bad like everyone is saying, or claiming, to me, it was funny as hell!!!!!! I don't know if you're…
I've mostly only found those face superimpositions of flashbacks to be funny, but there weren't enough of them...
1 1
On We Love • Aug 14, 2020
Title We Love
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Ui-Rabu---We-Love---You--I-Love----2018-ei4kf3
0 0
On Trouble Makers • Aug 13, 2020
Title Trouble Makers
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Trouble-Makers-------Xiongdi--bie-nao--2017-ei331p
0 0
On Our Meal for Tomorrow • Aug 12, 2020
Title Our Meal for Tomorrow
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Our-Meal-for-Tomorrow------Bokura-no-gohan-wa-ashita-de-matteru-2017-ei1g0p
0 0
On Better Days • Jul 20, 2020
Title Better Days
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Better-Days---Shao-nian-de-ni----2019-egkdh9
0 0
On Crazy Little Thing Called Love • Jul 20, 2020
Title Crazy Little Thing Called Love
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-A-Little-Thing-Called-Love---Sing-lek-lek-tee-reak-wa-rak-2010-efio49
1 0
Replying to Rzlhnn • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss Spoiler
Dropped this. Didnt even finished the first episode. The annoying girl is too much. She's basically trespassing…
Well, he did hit her with his car and escape...
0 0
Replying to Nilima Ferdous • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
I had to struggle to finish this drama... I had to fast-forward most lame parts to finish it... The theme wasn't…
Lame...? Comedy was the point...
1 1
Replying to fluffybun • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
I've been putting this on hold for so long and couldn't even watch two episodes because the female lead was too…
Everyone has their own personality.
0 0
Replying to Bellapooot • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
Im planning to watch this but i cant find a positive feedback. ☹️
Ignore people's comments before anything.
0 0
Replying to Rajprasat A • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss Spoiler
I can not believe people are giving rating more than 6 for this show. It started with good potentials but the…
Stuff happens, and he wasn't her killer if you looked closely.
0 0
Replying to Kotah_97 • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
Am I the only one bothered by the Co-CEO? He sometimes undermines the CEO and he doesn't seem like he's all that…
How does he undermine by suggesting to speak on his behalf?
0 0
On Introverted Boss • Jul 20, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Introverted-BossMy-Shy-Boss-------Naeseongjeogin-Boseu-2017-egvcdh
0 0
On Teketeke 2 • Jul 20, 2020
Title Teketeke 2
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Teketeke-2-2009-efilkt
0 0
On The Chasing World • Jul 20, 2020
Title The Chasing World
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-The-Chasing-World-2008-efdsnk
0 0
On Yutori Desu ga Nani ka • Jun 29, 2020
Title Yutori Desu ga Nani ka
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Yutori-Desu-ga-Nani-ka---Were-Millennials--Got-a-problem-----2016-eg3hbr
0 0
On Fake News • Jun 11, 2020
Title Fake News
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Fake-News--2018-ef9npb
0 0
On A Story of Yonosuke • Jun 11, 2020
Title A Story of Yonosuke
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-A-Story-of-Yonosuke-2013-ef7do9
0 0
On Our Little Sister • Jun 7, 2020
Title Our Little Sister
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentary-and-review-of-Our-Little-Sister-2015-eapq0t
0 0
On The Incite Mill • Jun 7, 2020
Title The Incite Mill
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-The-Incite-Mill-2010-ef3rgd
0 0
