K-Drama
On Love So Divine • Mar 11, 2023
Title Love So Divine
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/nLHpo1jlEIM
1 0
On Granny's Got Talent • Mar 11, 2023
Title Granny's Got Talent
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/cPJoThNYjEs
0 0
On Ghost Ship • Mar 7, 2023
Title Ghost Ship
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/-WZdHCkzmEo
0 0
On Hello Babies • Mar 7, 2023
Title Hello Babies
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/gytNEMkitcw
0 0
On 6/45 • Mar 7, 2023
Title 6/45
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/6kiTNyhjfi0
0 0
On Bounty Hunters • Mar 6, 2023
Title Bounty Hunters
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/sCKVRX01ttg
0 0
On Asakusa Kid • Mar 3, 2023
Title Asakusa Kid
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/fVRjD9XFpIw
0 0
On The 9th Precinct • Mar 3, 2023
Title The 9th Precinct
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/GCBcjOvL0Zc
1 0
On The Promise • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Promise
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/26QBZgjgHS4
0 0
On The Gossip • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Gossip
My thoughts: https://youtu.be/jQMclLjj9KE
0 0
Replying to 6419 • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
i have watched the 3th episode and i like it but,somehow, i feel like the story is going a little bit slow.I am…
First 2 eps were slow? So much happened...
0 0
Replying to darkn3ss • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
I seriously think that they drag that story on and on for way nothing like seriously , it was supposed to be inspired…
To grab people's attention sellers do that sort of stuff...
0 0
Replying to lildelights • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
Had to drop this drama. Too much of a drag for me. I really loved the beginning and JCW's acting, but I didn't…
I thought it progressed in a thrilling fashion.
0 0
Replying to Lizzie888 • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
The beginning was so good with the childhood parts! I started to watch this because of Shin Won Ho, but after…
You must miss a lot of good stories due to how people speak.
0 1
Replying to misa7 • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
I really had a hard time finishing this boring drama! :|
Yeah, a thriller is boring, makes sense...
0 0
Replying to shaghayegh • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
to my idea it was too boring. droped it on ep 4 :/
It was actually thrilling.
1 0
Replying to Niina no Papa • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store Spoiler
wow, this main female lead's mother, wow, the epitome of evil, all long before Ga On died, way beyond help, so…
A narcissistic liar I think, not necessarily evil, at the end she was broken... what she did to the granny, though...
0 0
Replying to BtotheItotheG • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
i'm shocked at how bad the female lead was. i couldnt complete this because of her lack of character. i love JCW…
What lack of character? To complain about a 'lack' of something, your comment isn't very informative...
0 0
On Bachelor's Vegetable Store • Sep 18, 2020
Title Bachelor's Vegetable Store
My thoughts: https://anchor.fm/randomfilms/episodes/Commentaryreview-of-Bachelors-Vegetable-Store-------Chonggagne-Yachaegage-20112012-ej7ffh/a-a3505qu
0 0
Replying to We Love • Aug 14, 2020
Title We Love
Replying to deleted comment
I don't think it's as culturally stereotypical as you make it out to be...
0 0
