Celebrity
Replying to RandomlyRyn • Mar 7, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
What drama is the pic for #9 from? (Also, just from reading this, I probably had half a dozen new entries for…
Alrighty, thank you!
0 0
Keurinibae • Mar 7, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
What drama is the pic for #9 from? (Also, just from reading this, I probably had half a dozen new entries for my Plan to Watch list. <3 )
0 0
On 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant • Jan 30, 2013
Title 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Overall I liked the movie, but I feel like there were some definite plot holes because half the time I felt like I'd missed something. My reaction to the end was just 'Really? They're gonna use that to tie everything up?' I think this particular story would be better portrayed as a drama; give the characters some time to actually show their development and growing connection with each other.
4 0
On Vampire Host • Oct 31, 2012
Title Vampire Host
Hmm. Vampire or not, this raised an eyebrow for me. Girl gets involved in a host club? Club leader named Suou? Reminiscent of Ouran High School Host Club much? I guess I'll watch and see where it goes.
0 0
