Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2023
Replying to Florahh • 6 days ago
Finally a drama where it’s okay to break up. No complications, amicable, mature….refreshing.
in the end, or in the middle?
0 1
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 24, 2026
....I'm just now realizing how Spooky In Love totally SKIPPED the CHILDHOOD CONNECTION TROPE! Definitely plus…
It’s refreshing to see a story that starts with two strangers, right
5 0
Replying to Liyaa • Aug 20, 2026
a drama is not made for a specific audience if you like rom-coms you can enjoy it without considering the fact…
Ahaha 🤣 yeah, you right. Maybe it's because I'm from the year 1200 🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to Liyaa • Aug 20, 2026
a drama is not made for a specific audience if you like rom-coms you can enjoy it without considering the fact…
Your argument is completely absurd. Hahaha. 🤣Since I don’t like arguing, I’ll just agree with you.
1 3
Replying to Ruby • Aug 19, 2026
Title Dream to You
wait what😭
If you, as a drama fan, haven’t even noticed it, it seems like it’s become the norm... My condolences to the “poor” guys out there
0 1
Replying to Ruby • Aug 19, 2026
Title Dream to You
wait what😭
Unfortunately, in the world of K-dramas—especially in the romance genre—poor ML isn’t accepted.
1 3
Replying to Ruby • Aug 19, 2026
Title Dream to You
wait what😭
Their story deserves its own stage. It doesn’t fit into the storyline of another series.
3 5
Replying to Aqua Nightingale • Aug 19, 2026
On current latest ep 6, FL has only kissed ML. Its an accidentally kissed so I feel the love triangle will go…
When you're done watching all the way to the end, please let me know again, okay?
1 1
Replying to Nanu • Aug 19, 2026
Finally finished watching this drama. Absolutely an add-on to my most comfort dramas list. This will be that kind…
in witch eps their school year end?
1 2
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 19, 2026
It doesn’t seem like this is for a male audience, does it?! How intense is the love triangle? Does the FL kiss both MLs?
0 8
Replying to Re-drop • Aug 17, 2026
To be entangled with someone who hasn’t finished with their past—I don’t think there’s anything romantic…
now I know why cho ga eul got main lead as a role. It should be better for him to have go back with fl.
1 0
Replying to Re-drop • Aug 17, 2026
I guess today’s audiences are expected to be open-minded, huh. Am I the only one who finds it gross when FL…
To be entangled with someone who hasn’t finished with their past—I don’t think there’s anything romantic about it at all
1 1
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Aug 17, 2026
I guess today’s audiences are expected to be open-minded, huh.

Am I the only one who finds it gross when FL or ML have a kissing scene with someone other than their story partner?!
1 2
Replying to Lynx • Jul 23, 2026
Title Love for You
that one guy is just a friend for her and he likes MJ but she never admit his love , so they are just a friendship
nah, that’s why I asked how young people in China usually date..
0 0